Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Clutch disc/Flywheel

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2007, 02:10 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Clutch disc/Flywheel

Hey dudes, I have a few spare parts still here from my Evo I sold. I bought a clutch disc a while back as preventative maintenance, but never needed to install it. I also have a Fidanza flywheel with a brand new friction surface - will work as brand new.

The Clutch Disc (and TOB) is SPEC Stage 2+ brand new in box (blister package), and the flywheel is used, but the friction surface (important part) is new in box, never even screwed on. The Stage 2+ is kind of a hybrid. One side of it is full face street style, and the other side is 6puck style. It's a good combo of daily driveability with real holding power.

I'll sell the parts separately but prefer to sell together. There is no pressure plate included - the disc is just the disc and the TOB, as I simply intended to re-use the pressure plate I already had on my car.

Make me a reasonable offer. I'd prefer a local sale (DC Area), but if I get a good enough offer, I'll ship it. Thanks.

Old May 31, 2007, 07:55 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bump, still for sale. I'm thinking $250 for the flywheel, $150 for the disc, or $350 for both.