Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Again!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2007, 04:17 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Again!!!!

I tried again to buy injectors from this forum. Which I have been a menber for a long time and have meet some very nice people and I even have helped with their warrenty issues as I was a service advisor for a mitsu dealer in medford. NOW for the second time i have sent payment via paypal for 100.00$$$ to member here for a set of Evo injectors and they have taken my payment and I get no answer. Three days ago on the 28th of feb I sent vmsturbo vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true); and I have no pm of Trax number or even that the part is coming nothing just no answer at all. ..
Old Mar 2, 2007, 12:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
sucks

does paypal have a payment cancel function or something in cases like this?
Old Mar 2, 2007, 12:37 PM
Evolved Member

claim fraud through paypal if you used money from your bank account. if you used your credit card, call them to cancel the transaction.
Old Mar 2, 2007, 12:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
that's possible even if the person accepted the money alreadY?
Old Mar 2, 2007, 01:17 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by pog0
claim fraud through paypal if you used money from your bank account. if you used your credit card, call them to cancel the transaction.

i dunno if paying w/ the bank account will get you your money back, as my buddy got burned for some wheels awhile back, he paid some with his credit card and got that part back, but he said he couldnt get the rest, which was close to $2000 from his bank account
Old Mar 2, 2007, 02:25 PM
Evolving Member

just bought a uego wideband from a fellow member here. he shipped it but i didnt receive it. ups said that they delivered it but got nothing... worth $220 co'z this guy send it w/o ins. and didnt put to sign upon receiving the package... well and this guy dont want to help me to file a claim... i hope mod will do something about our problem about buying something here.
Old Mar 2, 2007, 05:27 PM
Evolved Member

If you want to send me $100 for my stock injectors, send me a PM and I will send them out to you. I have a perfect sellers rating on here.
Old Mar 2, 2007, 06:41 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by mac74
I tried again to buy injectors from this forum. Which I have been a menber for a long time and have meet some very nice people and I even have helped with their warrenty issues as I was a service advisor for a mitsu dealer in medford. NOW for the second time i have sent payment via paypal for 100.00$$$ to member here for a set of Evo injectors and they have taken my payment and I get no answer. Three days ago on the 28th of feb I sent vmsturbo vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true); and I have no pm of Trax number or even that the part is coming nothing just no answer at all. ..
I received 1 of the 2 items I purchased from this member. Try contacting him again. He sent me tracking numbers.
Old Mar 2, 2007, 06:45 PM
Former Sponsor

I also have stock injectors for sale and I won't screw you!