Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

K&N filter for cheap!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 13, 2007, 09:06 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow K&N filter for cheap!!!!!

I'm selling my 2003 Evolution and therefore selling the performance parts as well. If you or anyone you know might be interested, you can email me at TBrasko@gmail.com for more details. A picture of the car is below.

I will be posting up more parts such as an Espelir cat-back exhaust, Tein springs, Turbo XS MBC, Sparco Torino seats and more very soon.

All parts have very little miles on them and have been on a very well maintained, garaged kept, 2003 Evolution 8.

Here it goes...

What's for sale: K&N filter, 4-1/2" opening, 6-1/2" length of whole filter. dents in filter are only on a small section. ONCE INSTALLED THE DAMAGED END WILL NOT BE VISIBLE. I also have the MAF adapter bracket and aluminum piping for sale in another thread.

What you get: Buyer will receive item(s) pictured below and a K&N brand air filter oil to use on your filter. I chose not to oil it to prevent the box from getting saturated during shipment. (Car sold separately)

How much?: $25 Shipped to anywhere in the 48 Continental United States.

Payment methods: I accept PayPal or Money Orders. If you would like to use a credit card, I do accept that as well. Please note: There will be a 3% fee for credit card purchase.

Top (Visible part of filter]

Bottom (Not visible when installed)

Underhood (This is how it looks installed)

This is the car for sale

Last edited by Dr. EV0; Mar 13, 2007 at 10:14 AM.