Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Hallman Evolution RX manual boost controller with COCKPIT CONTROL (pics inside).

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2007, 10:31 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hallman Evolution RX manual boost controller with COCKPIT CONTROL (pics inside).

This one was made specially for the EVO with just the right length into the cockpit under the AC unit, it's the perfect length so that you won't get to much left over cable that adjust the boost. I bought this mbc less than a year ago and never used it. I was going to wait till I get tuned 1st but ended up never getting a tune and now I want to buy Rims and a nice stereo system, I figure I'd wait till my warranty was up or whenever I paid off my car before I do more performance mods. I only put the knob in the car and ran the line through the firwall to get ready for a tune but never did, and I never even hooked up the vacuum lines to the car to use the boost controller. It comes with everything that I bought it with, registration card instruction made specially for the evo and an extra heavy duty spring. I even have the reciept for it. As you can see I paid $140 for it. All take a $20 dollar lost and want to at least get $120 for this never been used manual boost controller. I only accepty Paypal please. Pm me if you have any questions.

Don't ask if I want to sell the cockpit controll separately..I will not part any of this out.. I am selling everything as a whole.
Old Mar 26, 2007, 08:29 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
very very very interested where are you located pm me
Old Mar 26, 2007, 10:14 AM
Evolving Member

Someone pmed me already about it. If they don't go through with it I'll let you know..
Old Mar 26, 2007, 10:40 AM
Evolving Member

if that guy doesn't respond to me today I'll sell it to whoever wants it next.
Old Mar 27, 2007, 02:33 PM
Evolving Member

sold!