Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Transfer Case Cover

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2007, 12:14 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Transfer Case Cover

Hey guys im in desperate need of a t-case cover for a 05 evo gsr. i need real soonso i can get my car on the road. please pm me pls. i found this picture on the web and its the same cover i need. you guys might be familiar with the rubbing issue with the downpipe. I NEED ASAP

Old Apr 16, 2007, 03:55 AM
Evolving Member

03 cover works? I took my old tcase out and selling the parts. someone wanted it before but I lost his name.

pic of cover

I also have other parts of the tcase for sale.
Old Apr 16, 2007, 06:46 AM
Account Disabled

03 cover works? I took my old tcase out and selling the parts. someone wanted it before but I lost his name.

pic of cover
That was me but unfortunatly the 05 and newer has acd and yours has a different cover but I may have one or know someone that does.
P.M. me on a price and I will see today if I can help you,which I most likely can.
BTW,The ring gear and pinion on above pictured transfer case has slight wear,not like some that are destroyed but good enough to more than likely use,only way to know for sure would be to send to Shep or TRE for possible rebuild as I saw it in person.Would be great deal if someone really #ucker their transfercase up as he is selling it very reasonable.
Old Apr 16, 2007, 08:09 AM
Evolving Member

bump for ASAP yea i need an 05
Old Apr 16, 2007, 09:27 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by turboDan
That was me but unfortunatly the 05 and newer has acd and yours has a different cover but I may have one or know someone that does.
P.M. me on a price and I will see today if I can help you,which I most likely can.
BTW,The ring gear and pinion on above pictured transfer case has slight wear,not like some that are destroyed but good enough to more than likely use,only way to know for sure would be to send to Shep or TRE for possible rebuild as I saw it in person.Would be great deal if someone really #ucker their transfercase up as he is selling it very reasonable.
ah thx Dan
Old Apr 16, 2007, 09:34 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
you may want to contact shep at www.sheptrans.com as i'm sure he has many unrebuildable TC's laying around with shot ring and pinions that he may be willing to part out.
Old Apr 16, 2007, 03:04 PM
Evolving Member

yea sent him an email and called but no word back but in the mean time i wanna still keep my options open so bump again for this thread
Old Apr 16, 2007, 03:09 PM
Evolving Member

i only have a whole tcase for sale for $700 in the part out section with a chip on the other side of wut you need... dont think ur interested but worth a shot.. pm me....
Old Apr 17, 2007, 09:11 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by moreryce
i only have a whole tcase for sale for $700 in the part out section with a chip on the other side of wut you need... dont think ur interested but worth a shot.. pm me....
I just checked and DO have a t-case out of an Evo IX,ring and pinion are wasted,and when I say wasted I mean WASTED,like no teeth.
I could sell each one of you the 1/2 case that you need as that is all that is good on this thing.Let me know.