Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Exedy Twin HD For Sale

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2007, 10:20 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by turboDan
Does anyone read the F/S forum RULES?
Why does this always happen to a perfectly good thread
Here,READ:
"Lowballing in For Sale Forums

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lowballing will not be tolerated in the "For Sale" forums whether it is "Vendor" or "Private for Sale"

If you do not agree with the price on an item you are welcome to make a reasonable offer via PM to the original poster. You are not permitted to post lowball offers in the For Sale thread.

This includes derogatory comments about the price or comments in vendor threads that you can get it here or there for X price.
Failure to comply with these rules will result in a temporary ban.
Repeat offenders will lose their privilege to post in all for sale sections.

Also please note that it is not acceptable to highjack a for sale thread with your own items for sale. It is acceptable to post if the OP's item is sold and you want to offer the other posters the same item for sale."
Thank you for this, everyone is so used to flaming the hell out of each other on this forum and not folowing the rules. The forum really aggrivates me more than anything else.... If you dont like the price then dont drop a line unless you feel like getting banned for a little bit.
Old Oct 18, 2007, 10:22 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by turboDan
Does anyone read the F/S forum RULES?
Why does this always happen to a perfectly good thread
Here,READ:
"Lowballing in For Sale Forums

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lowballing will not be tolerated in the "For Sale" forums whether it is "Vendor" or "Private for Sale"

If you do not agree with the price on an item you are welcome to make a reasonable offer via PM to the original poster. You are not permitted to post lowball offers in the For Sale thread.

This includes derogatory comments about the price or comments in vendor threads that you can get it here or there for X price.
Failure to comply with these rules will result in a temporary ban.
Repeat offenders will lose their privilege to post in all for sale sections.

Also please note that it is not acceptable to highjack a for sale thread with your own items for sale. It is acceptable to post if the OP's item is sold and you want to offer the other posters the same item for sale."
^^^^^^^^^^

Originally Posted by evo 8 ya
you know you can buy an exedy twin for $1250-$1300
Originally Posted by CrackerJackToy
Yeah, I wasnt going to be the first to say it, but since its already been said... Brand new you can get them for $1350.
You two should read the rules before you drop your comments off thanks for ruining my thread and taking it completely off topic.
Old Oct 18, 2007, 10:23 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by mplspilot
^ Cause highballing aint cool either
Im not high balling, if you know how to read then you would see that I said " I am just trying to recoup the money that i spent on the clutch"
Old Oct 18, 2007, 10:26 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by fromWRXtoEVO
If you are selling it for $1500 then it makes me wonder if you think we are aware that we can get them for $1350. Secondly it makes me wonder ho much did you paid for it.

I got a Exedy Twin disc for my Evo 8 MR about 18 months ago for $1350 shipped.

Carlos
1st - Yes I am aware that you can get them for that price usually only through group buys.
2nd - Why would you care how much i paid for mine and quite frankly its none of your business. I am trying to recoup the money I lost from my friend bailing on buying his.
3rd - I really dont care what you paid for yours.
Old Oct 18, 2007, 10:31 AM
Evolved Member

i think its a decent price for me! bump for you!
Old Oct 18, 2007, 10:31 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by fromWRXtoEVO
A local evo member (Bill from Marana, Tucson) offered me his brand new Exedy Twin disc for $1100. It was a local buy, I only had to drive 20 minutos to his house and pick it up. He ended reselling it to the local shop that sold it to him on the first place.

We must use the practical common sense. If you can get it cheaper new(granted that this is a new item) you must make it reasonably affordable when you are selling it so that it compites with the new clutch prices..

Carlos
Again who cares what someone offered to you and for what price what does that have to do with anything.

Also it does compete (correct spelling ^) with other prices out there. Look all over the net they go for $1600+ and i have seen them for as high as $1800-1900. Last just like the title says "BRAND NEW IN THE BOX". Thanks for ruining the thread too.
Old Oct 18, 2007, 10:38 AM
Account Disabled

My recommendation is just Start a new thread and put P.M. for pricing and ask that if you are not interested in purchasing then please keep comments to your self and out of your F/S thread.
Old Oct 18, 2007, 02:24 PM
Evolved Member

Mods Please Delete this thread thanks