Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: AMS Intercooler and LICP, Zeitronix, K&N, stock exhaust system, K&N, and more!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2007, 06:03 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: AMS Intercooler and LICP, Zeitronix, K&N, stock exhaust system, K&N, and more!

Alright, the car is sold but the buyer didn't want all of the parts on the car so I'll be taking them off over the next week and here's what's left:

AMS Front Mount Intercooler (not the race core)- $650 obo SOLD!!
AMS Lower Intercooler Piping- $135 obo SOLD!!
Zeitronix Wideband w/LCD Display, Boost Sensor and USB serial adaptor- $400 obo SOLD!!
(I have the EGT also... if someone wants it, I'll remove it from the manifold and add for $30, otherwise it's staying on the car.)
K&N Cone Filter with MAF adaptor (I'll clean and re-oil before sending)- $30 obo SOLD!!
Voodoo Black shift knob- $25 obo
Complete EVO VIII Factory Exhaust (2,000 miles)- $100 obo plus shipping FACTORY CATALYTIC CONVERTER IS SOLD!!! MAKE AN OFFER ON THE REST!!
EVO VIII stock cams (2,000 miles)- $ make an offer!!
Auto Meter 30/30 Phantom Boost gauge with mounting cup- $ make an offer!!
(bulb color matched for EVO's gauge lighting)

Please PM me with any questions or for payment info. If using paypal, the 3.1% will be added when I send you an invoice... sorry.

The buyer will have to help cover shipping on the Intercooler and Exhaust system, but everything else is a shipped price to the Continental US. My feedback here speaks for itself, and I have references on other boards if necessary.

Everything here is in great condition with some stuff showing normal wear. The Intercooler is a 9.9 out of 10; has been on the car for less than 2,000 miles, and besides a few dead bugs is absolutely flawless. The price might seem high, but it's still $130 cheaper than AMS and the horspower is the same... The LICP has some JB weld on it near the seam for the hangar as during a boost leak test it was leaking air. Something foreign got into the weld during construction and the weld didn't fully take... AMS said to JB weld it or send it back and I didn't have any issues with using the JB weld. If you would like pics of this, PM me and I'll take some as soon as it's off the car. The K&N has a slight rub mark on it, but nothing major... I fabbed a rubber support for it so the rubbing didn't get any worse after I found it. Anyhow, here are the pics:

Last edited by otbEVO; Oct 31, 2007 at 01:51 AM.
Old Oct 17, 2007, 08:40 PM
Evolving Member

The Stock Catalytic Converter is SOLD!! Rest of exhaust system is available...
Old Oct 17, 2007, 08:59 PM
Evolved Member

Was intersted in your intercooler but to be hones would rather spend a tiny bit more and get a brand new one. Your price is to high for a used intercooler, no matter how short a time it has been.
Old Oct 17, 2007, 09:30 PM
Evolving Member

If you say so... if AMS actually has one in stock and you don't have to wait for it, feel free to pay the extra $30 for the intercooler, and an extra $47 for the shipping. It certainly won't bother me if you spend more money.
Old Oct 18, 2007, 03:13 AM
Evolved Member

what type of serial to usb adapter are you using for you zeitronix? Any problems with it? Wanna sell only that and maybe the egt set-up. I already have a zeitronix.

Thanks
Old Oct 18, 2007, 03:41 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by otbEVO
If you say so... if AMS actually has one in stock and you don't have to wait for it, feel free to pay the extra $30 for the intercooler, and an extra $47 for the shipping. It certainly won't bother me if you spend more money.
Very nice sales pitch... The extra $47.00 is more like an investment to me; I would get a brand new one, I would get one for sure, if a quaqmire should arise, AMS would gladly help, did I mention brand spankin' new? Free bump to better your chances.
Old Oct 18, 2007, 05:48 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by otbEVO
Sorry double post.
Old Oct 18, 2007, 05:49 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by bluebanana23
Very nice sales pitch... The extra $47.00 is more like an investment to me; I would get a brand new one, I would get one for sure, if a quaqmire should arise, AMS would gladly help, did I mention brand spankin' new? Free bump to better your chances.
I have to agree with you. A used part is a used part whether it be 5 miles of 10,000 miles.

But free bump for a bada** intercooler
Old Oct 18, 2007, 09:29 PM
Evolving Member

Hey everyone is entitled to their opinions... It's not as though I'm selling it for the same price as new and I know how long I had to wait to get one from AMS and how much shipping and what not costs from their shop to my door. I suppose my point is: if you want to pay the extra money to "invest" on a part that is identical, and functions identically, and is identical minus a few dead bugs on it, then it's all good. I certainly won't hold it against anyone, but let's keep it on topic. And thanks for the free bumps!

Last edited by otbEVO; Oct 18, 2007 at 09:42 PM.
Old Oct 19, 2007, 11:42 AM
Evolving Member

bump!
Old Oct 19, 2007, 01:35 PM
Evolved Member

i bought my used ams fmic for 450 picked up
Old Oct 19, 2007, 03:47 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by BoOsTinGEVO190
i bought my used ams fmic for 450 picked up

I hate you LOL. Why can't I find those deals.

Free bump again for a IC I want
Old Oct 19, 2007, 03:51 PM
Evolved Member

700? ouch!
Old Oct 19, 2007, 03:58 PM
Evolving Member

A new one is only $729
Old Oct 20, 2007, 03:28 AM
Evolving Member

I don't know how many times I have to say it, but I KNOW what a new one costs. I also KNOW how much it costs to ship it. I KNOW that the price also says OBO. I KNOW that you won't find an intercooler in used condition that is this un-blemished. The bottom line is that this is a highly sought after intercooler, and no matter what, it's cheaper than buying the same functional intercooler from AMS, so if you don't want to buy it, DON'T. Otherwise I appreciate all of your inane and useless comments because they continue to bump my thread!