Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: GSC S1 IX cams

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2008, 12:06 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: GSC S1 IX cams

I purchased these cams from TKmotorsports last November..were installed professionally by KevinD and have never had an issue with these bad boys. I have the original box and will ship the cams in it. Cams have roughly 3k miles on them and have only seen rpms as high as 7k. I'm switching over to a larger turbo from the stocker so I'll be going with larger cams....but for those of you with stock/green turbos these cams are what you need. I still have them in the car and won't be swapped out until I make a visit to KevinD in about a month or so, but I just want to test the waters and see interest in these bumpsticks. Payment method will be through paypal...I'll be asking $500 for these cams...that's including shipping and the paypal fees so $500 will be all buyer pays for these great cams. As soon as they're out of the car I'll post pics, etc....I will honor whoever commits to purchasing them first, no deposit required just tell me you want them and I won't turn around and sell them to someone else. Thanks a lot, and look forward to mailing them to a nice home.

Jorge R.

Last edited by Nissan2Evo; Feb 9, 2008 at 05:00 PM.
Old Feb 9, 2008, 05:07 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll get pics of the cams once out of the car as well.