Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Exedy disc blowout!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2008, 01:51 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exedy disc blowout!!!!!

Our service department manager, Daniel just recently went through his stock of drivetrain parts and happened to come across some things that he felt he did not need anymore and is trying to pass them onto you, the customer for great deals. He currently has the following Exedy discs. (no floater plates) He would really like to do money order or cash transactions (as the price would significantly drop) but, can do credit card if need be.

2 - Exedy twin or triple carbon fiber discs ( this would be enough for a twin carbon rebuild or 2/3 of a triple carbon build of course, lol, no floaters) $600.00 for the SET. This is a complete steal as these retail for well over $600.00 PER DISC!

3 - Exedy triple cerametallic clutch discs ( this is enough for a full triple cerametallic rebuild, triples only, these will not work in a twin, no floaters) - $600.00 for the complete set SOLD!!!!!!

NOTE** The carbon plates can be used to convert a twin cerametallic to a twin carbon but, you will need new floater plates which we do not have. The triple plates are a direct replacement for triple clutches or you can also convert your twin to a triple but, again you will need new floater plates. They will not work for the twin disc as direct replacements.

Please pm me with any inquiries you may have! These are brand new parts!!

Last edited by Nick@Buschurs; Feb 19, 2008 at 12:41 PM.
Old Feb 19, 2008, 07:12 AM
Former Sponsor

Bump for great deal. I know someone needs these.
Old Feb 19, 2008, 10:16 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
pm'd you
Old Feb 19, 2008, 10:30 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
hey nick, i spoke with you already but....

what if i got the triple cerametalic kit for my HD twin setup.... the plates are the same arent they ? minus the last one ?
Old Feb 19, 2008, 12:42 PM
Former Sponsor

The triple discs have been sold. As for these working in a twin, yes the discs will work but, you will need the new floater plates for the triple.