Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Never ran- Supertech Dual Springs, Ti Retainers, Seats, Seals, and OEM Head Gasket!!!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 20, 2008, 03:57 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Never ran- Supertech Dual Springs, Ti Retainers, Seats, Seals, and OEM Head Gasket!!!

Up for sale is a full Supertech Valvetrain!! This is everything you need when replacing these (the right way of course.. pulling the head off).

Supertech Dual (double) springs, Titanium Retainers, Seats, and Brand new seals (sealed in package).
OEM Head Gasket

I bought these off of a member and I planned on using them, but decided to wait since I am in a financial bind right now.. so I am reselling. The member put them in a built motor that was going in and decided to go a different route.. These were installed but NEVER ran... The motor was out of the car .. So these are considered to be new.

Offer me a price... I need these gone!!!!!

Note: Head Gasket is not in the picture.. but it is a BRAND NEW OEM Head Gasket (The only one to get ... Aftermarket ones suck)

As you can tell everything is in new condition.. The only reason why the retainers have little scuffs on them and what not is because the spring compressor does that to them when they are put in.. no biggie.
Old Feb 20, 2008, 04:55 PM
Evolved Member

Also, I just want to add.. If i can't sell these... Then I will just keep them (: It would just help to sell since I am on a low budget right now.
Old Feb 20, 2008, 07:19 PM
EvoM Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Price?
Old Feb 20, 2008, 07:22 PM
EvoM Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Crap! I just realized that you are taking offers!

Free bump!
Old Feb 20, 2008, 07:25 PM
Evolved Member

Sorry to hear that you have to sell these. I was the one he bought them from and i can vouge for everything that he has posted in this thread! He is a great guy and the transaction couldnt go any smoother.

*bump*

Chris