Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Feeler: Power Enterprise Turbo Kit

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2008, 10:46 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Feeler: Power Enterprise Turbo Kit

Hi There people

I wasn't planning on selling it but the thought came across my mind and i was thinking about going a different route, but also wanted to see how many people might be interested in my turbo kit. It a Brand New Power Enterprise Pro Kit For the Evo this is the spec from the website

Lancer Evolution 4G63 RX6R Setup (Pro) KIT, Designed for tuner shops
RX6R, a compact and light weight ball bearing turbine, known for the Formula-1 racing is now available through Power Enterprise, the largest IHI turbo distributor in the world. With engine internal upgrades, it can produce well over 600 wheel HP. The exhaust and compressor housings can separately be selected and matched for each engine specs. The 4G63 RX6R kit can be installed on the vehicle types CN9A / CP9A / CT9A with stock intercooler by fabricating your own inlet and intercooler piping. Large volume fuel pump and injectors are sold separately Setup Kit consist of RX6R turbo, Stainless EX manifold, Outlet pipe & Front pipe, Waste gate valve, Oil lines, Gasket set and hard wares.
Applicable Engines: 4G63(EVOⅣ~EVOⅨ) Power Capability: 450HP~650+HP(depending on the engine's strength upgrades) MSRP: 4G63 Setup pro kit $5700

It MSRP is $5700 if anyones interested shoot me with some offers
Old Mar 4, 2008, 03:21 PM
Evolved Member

Nobody interested ?????????????
Old Mar 4, 2008, 03:24 PM
Evolved Member

Always loved PE's stuff for SR20DET's. If i had the money I'd take it. Good luck with the feeler. What is the spool time for the turbo BTW?
Old Mar 4, 2008, 03:36 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by tripperfx3
Always loved PE's stuff for SR20DET's. If i had the money I'd take it. Good luck with the feeler. What is the spool time for the turbo BTW?
off the top of my head i dont know but i think that this is the turbo setup that the Cyber Evo runs right ?!
Old Mar 13, 2008, 12:23 AM
Evolved Member

Bump