Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Buschur Intake + Filter

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2008, 05:46 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Buschur Intake + Filter

***sold***

Last edited by inco9nito99; Mar 19, 2008 at 08:52 AM.
Old Mar 18, 2008, 05:03 AM
Evolved Member

nice
Old Mar 18, 2008, 05:52 AM
Evolving Member

pm sent
Old Mar 18, 2008, 08:17 AM
Evolved Member

Ttt
Old Mar 18, 2008, 12:49 PM
Evolved Member

**pending Sale**
Old Mar 19, 2008, 08:52 AM
Evolved Member

***sold***
Old Mar 19, 2008, 04:00 PM
Evolving Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
What! You PM'd be back with your offer & then sold it to someone else? You must have sold it more than what I would have paid for. That is BS & I was even thinking of getting a tune from you. Not even a respond from my PM just to let me know what you were doing. Got the cash on hand alrady & now this. I'm glad I listened to my friend who got a tune from you before you became known & you told him that your tune was unlimited & no charge on the next tune but the next time he asked for a re-tune you are now charging even more than you charged him before which was $80.00. What a joke.

3/17/08 @ 6:47pm - He started the thread.
3/17/08 @ 9:02pm - PM'd him with an offer.
3/17/08 @ 9:40pm - He PM'd me back with a counter offer stating "I can do $175.00 if you want let me know."
3/18/08 @ 6:59am - PM'd him back that I will take it & pick it up that same day.
Never got a PM back at all.

I know that a lot of you know this guy & he has a lot of friends in this community so I am sure that no one will care about this complaint especially seing that he so many posts compared to mine.

See the other thread.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=332739
Old Mar 19, 2008, 04:04 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 51
What! You PM'd be back with your offer & then sold it to someone else? You must have sold it more than what I would have paid for. That is BS & I was even thinking of getting a tune from you. Not even a respond from my PM just to let me know what you were doing. Got the cash on hand alrady & now this. I'm glad I listened to my friend who got a tune from you before you became known & you told him that your tune was unlimited & no charge on the next tune but the next time he asked for a re-tune you are now charging even more than you charged him before which was $80.00. What a joke.

3/17/08 @ 9:40pm - He PM'd me back with a counter offer stating "I can do $175.00 if you want let me know."
3/18/08 @ 6:59am - PM'd him back that I will take it & pick it up that same day.

I know that a lot of you know this guy & he has a lot of friends in this community so I am sure that no one will care about this complaint especially seing that he so many posts compared to mine.

See the other thread.

This is the internet. Welcome.
Old Mar 19, 2008, 05:23 PM
Evolved Member

Ok first off, if you knew, this is not MY part. It is "PineappleMonkey" on the forums, but he is new to the forums with little to no posts, so he cannot post in the for sale forums. https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/members/52470-pineapplemonkey.html. Decision was his NOT mine and was HIS. It has absolutely no bearing on me or my tunes.

Ps. I have receipt of a PM I sent you so don't say I did not PM you at all. You just want this as a reason to bash me.

Pps. lets not discuss tunes because that has no bearing on anything. I have no reason to discuss pricing etc as I am not a vendor nor is this a "business" of mine, I simply do it for friends for fun and referrals work wonders (I guess?) also if you have any questions keep it via PM since I cannot further express anything on the forums.
Old Mar 19, 2008, 05:42 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 51

See the other thread.

What do you plan tio acheive? You want to MOAN that you couldn't get a part posted on the internet? What's it gonna get you?

You are a joke for bringing in something compeltely off topic (Kunal's tuning) intoa friggin' for sale thread.

If this were the old days, you'd be wearing the dunce cap in the corner.
Old Mar 19, 2008, 05:52 PM
Evolved Member

Received 75 Likes on 65 Posts
Originally Posted by 51
Waaaaahhhhh
Fail.
Old Mar 19, 2008, 07:51 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by inco9nito99
Ok first off, if you knew, this is not MY part. It is "PineappleMonkey" on the forums, but he is new to the forums with little to no posts, so he cannot post in the for sale forums. https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/members/52470-pineapplemonkey.html. Decision was his NOT mine and was HIS. It has absolutely no bearing on me or my tunes.

Ps. I have receipt of a PM I sent you so don't say I did not PM you at all. You just want this as a reason to bash me.

Pps. lets not discuss tunes because that has no bearing on anything. I have no reason to discuss pricing etc as I am not a vendor nor is this a "business" of mine, I simply do it for friends for fun and referrals work wonders (I guess?) also if you have any questions keep it via PM since I cannot further express anything on the forums.
I did not say that you never PM'd me back at all. You never PM'd me back after I PM'd you back on 3/18/08 @ 6:59am stating that I have accepted your offer. If you would have PM'd me back atleast to let me know all this I would have understood & not made this post. You should have been honest in the 1st place. I think I have a good reason to bash. You just said it "if I only knew".
Old Mar 19, 2008, 08:00 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Mitchubishi
What do you plan tio acheive? You want to MOAN that you couldn't get a part posted on the internet? What's it gonna get you?

You are a joke for bringing in something compeltely off topic (Kunal's tuning) intoa friggin' for sale thread.

If this were the old days, you'd be wearing the dunce cap in the corner.
Just like I said, he has a lot of friends around Chicago & in the evom community & you are one of them. I am a very honest person & I just really hate dishonest people. Thanks for trying to make me feel bad.

Last edited by 51; Mar 19, 2008 at 08:03 PM.