Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Blitz DSBC Spec S boost controller

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2008, 06:41 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blitz DSBC Spec S boost controller

I have no need for my ebc anymore, i planned on using it to run multiple different boost levels, but im sticking to 22 pounds and i use a forge mbc for that. Ive had it on the car for less than a year and ive had it laying around ever since and need to get rid of it. It sells for over 400 brand new, im looking for 200 shipped. Pm me if your interested.

info:

""The Dual Solenoid Boost Controller Spec S (DSBC Spec S) has four programmable boost settings or various levels of boost. This unit features a built-in boost gauge, peak boost display, four different boost settings, boost warning, scramble boost, and a boost limiter safety feature to prevent over boosting.

The DSBC Spec S uses a single solenoid design for better boost response. The DSBC Spec S is 1/4 din in size and is compatible with internal actuators and external wastegates. This unit is available in a silver case with an green LCD display. The difference between the DSBC Spec R and Spec S is the solenoid design. Spec R uses dual solenoid while the Spec S uses a single solenoid design.""

Last edited by diiirk@AwdMotorsports; May 8, 2008 at 06:45 PM.
Old May 8, 2008, 06:53 PM

how high does the boost setting go?
Old May 8, 2008, 06:58 PM
Former Sponsor

30psi is what they advertise, but at 77 ratio i was at 24 pounds. i think it would go a tad over 30