Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Fs Ams 50 Trim Fullrace Ko Mani And Dp Plus More!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2008, 07:34 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fs Ams 50 Trim Fullrace Ko Mani And Dp Plus More!

Thinking about selling the evo and i have this stuff sitting in my room not even installed yet.

Ams 50 trim Garret turbo has literally 50 miles on it NO SHAFT PLAY! the turbo looks brand new it has a high polished compressor housing with a precision coated hotside. I was also told ams does a little porting to the turbo that comes with there kits. Make offer.

Brand NEW- Fullrace knock off t3 manifold looks identical to fullrace, It is the xs power mani and match mating dp with the vband clamp after the flex section. Make an offer as well.

Walbro 255 with install kit brand new still in the box- make offer

Testing waters also on Turboxs catback with perrin test pipe and megan 3 inch dp- will sell for right price

Hallman pro red mbc- will only sell if catback is sold first.

3 52mm guage pod for the dash just like the sti its the hood that mounts ontop of the dash its shaped to fit perfect in the evo- make offer

BBS MR WHEELS bridgestone pole position tires in great shape 255 40 17 PAINTED BLACK paint is not perfect on these but they could be stripped!- will trade these for stock 9 wheels and good tires plus cash on your part.

I mite have some more stuff i just have to look around.

I will get pictures up soon as i get batteries for my camera!
Old Jul 25, 2008, 09:45 PM
8u
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
$70 for Walbro shipped to 60101 (IL)?