Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Evo 8 complete Turbo Kit, Intake Manifold and stock FMIC

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2008, 02:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
[QUOTE=05AMRRS;5836095]

Inatake manifold with custom idle speed controller for max whp

On the intake manifold, the idle speed controller has been modified for more whp.

More info to help understand the manifold is not just a factory manifold, the maniold has been ported as well as the trottle body, along with the idle speed controller for max whp.

Maybe I'm reading this wrong?

Josh
Old Jul 9, 2008, 02:41 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
manifold that has been ported and treated with t a speed controller so u make more power as u hit th throttle this speed controller helps the intake manifold comunicate with the throttel body because the intake pressure raises and the intake was made in japan so it only speaks japanese , so this controller controls the situaition and tranlates info from jap to english to the throttle who was made in the usa , with this fluent communication between them it creates up to 650whp
Old Jul 10, 2008, 04:15 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by gfng
manifold that has been ported and treated with t a speed controller so u make more power as u hit th throttle this speed controller helps the intake manifold comunicate with the throttel body because the intake pressure raises and the intake was made in japan so it only speaks japanese , so this controller controls the situaition and tranlates info from jap to english to the throttle who was made in the usa , with this fluent communication between them it creates up to 650whp

That's pretty good! Thanks for the details! If only I spoke Japanese I could get more power out of my Evo! Bro I got to hand it to you, you have a good sense of humor. Good luck with your sale and free bump for you.

Josh
Old Jul 10, 2008, 06:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Intake manifold is SOLDD.... Stock front mount intercooler and turbo kit still for sale.... Bump....