Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Seibon, Garrett, stock parts

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2008, 08:26 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Also Since I dont think any of the pics you have listed are yours I want you to take the pics again with your username and date in each... I dought you even have any of the stuff your listing!
Old Jul 10, 2008, 08:06 AM
Account Disabled

thats right. I have none of the stuff ive listed. Dude STFU. Your a retard. You come on here ranting and raving. Talking about how you let your dispute time out. The dispute as over because you got a refund. End of story. Everything ive listed was shipped or picked up by the people that purchased it. and thanks to you, you keep bumping my thread. No one likes to leave you feedback when they get **** but if something goes wrong....oh hell....lets go post up. All my items have sold thanks you bumping my thread so many times. Whats do you want me to post pics of??? The read bumper and turbo kit before it ships??? Cause thanks to you those are the only parts i have left! . Admit the fact you got a refund and be quiet. I cannt be called a scammer if people have gotten refunds or parts.
Old Jul 10, 2008, 01:23 PM
Evolving Member

see your so full of crap! I would come on here and wast my time about this crap just to **** someone off. You and I both know for a fact you never returned my money! And If anyone buys your crap from me bumping your thred they are as retarded as you! I am goin to get you banned one way or another. Since you keep playing **** off and making more and more excuses about **** I want you to post the statement that said my money was refunded to me and with the claim numbers I can go to to see the page and all the information that go's along with it.
And yea I want you to post pics of the stuff you have left with your name in it just Prove me wrong and all the other people here who are calling you a scammer for No reason at all sionce your such a nice guy and wouldent and have never takin anyones money... Your so ****k of crap man.
Old Jul 10, 2008, 02:27 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If it means anything to anyone, I got my TT safe and sound today.

Thanks Shift_Fast.
Old Jul 10, 2008, 03:40 PM
Evolving Member

Nope Dont mean crap to me I got what I wanted thanks to a little help from a EvoM GOD!

If you did buy something from him in the past 40 days I would go to paypal right now and file a claim to get your money back! He has more then 1 Account on EvoM and was found the be scamming people!