Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: FP Green Brand new from Forced Performance.

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2008, 03:32 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
FS: FP Green Brand new from Forced Performance.

SOLD

Please Read:

I placed an order to get an FP Green Turbo Charger from Forced performance about 2 weeks ago. This is a brand New upgraded Evo Green. I have since decided not to go this route as I will go bigger next year and instead use the money to go bigger in the future, thus I am now having this Evo Green Delivered to my house shortly and I don't have a home for it anymore. It is for sale; I can call FP to change the address to have it shipped directly to your house from them if you would like it quicker. Or if it arrives at my house before I find a buyer I'll just ship it to you directly.

Please note the turbocharger is not currently in my hands yet so I have used pictures from FP's website for the moment. People on this forum can vouch for my honesty and integrity. I am asking 1,500 for this Turbo Shipped. to your house. It is 200$ Less for the same turbo on their website.

Last edited by Jedi_Gill; Jul 8, 2008 at 12:43 PM.
Old Jul 7, 2008, 03:36 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dibs. Pm me
Old Jul 7, 2008, 03:52 PM
Evolved Member

I pm'd u in 4 minutes....lol wow quick response. Let me know ASAP
Old Jul 7, 2008, 07:26 PM
Evolving Member

Yea you're lucky I just got home to check my inbox.. whoa!!! you guys blew it up.. so far TKEVO has dibbs on it.. I gave him a full day for payment. I'm having him verify from FP that indeed there is an order in my name for a Green just so you guys know this isn't in any way a scam. If payment goes through I'll have the turbo shipped to him directly if it does not go through I will put it back up to sale to the next person in my PM box. Thanks for your interest.

PS. Someone asked me if this comes with the High Pressure WGA. And indeed it does. What's a green if you can't boost it over 30 pounds ha ha.!! And it is the 10.5 Exhaust Housing as well.

Last edited by Jedi_Gill; Jul 8, 2008 at 08:10 AM.
Old Jul 8, 2008, 10:08 AM
Evolving Member

I just wanted to clarify that this was originally an Evo 9 Turbo that I sent it to FP to get upgraded to the green. FP will change all the components and make it like new but some people care about the history so i want to be completely honest with you guys. Also I wasn't initially going to sell the High Pressure Waste gate actuator as I got it for free but to sweeten the deal I decided to give it away with this green offer. It is however slightly used. It works perfectly but it could use a buff to make it shine like new. I stand behind every word on this Sale.
Old Jul 8, 2008, 10:58 AM
Evolving Member

This turbo is just about sold.. He has verified that my order indeed has been placed and He states he will send payment when he gets home.. I'll update this post once it officially sells.
Old Jul 8, 2008, 11:11 AM
Evolved Member

What kind of power does this turbo make on a stock fuel-system'd Evo 8?
Old Jul 8, 2008, 11:50 AM
Evolved Member

i will do local pickup in cash??? im in orland park il, u probably rember me gill we races at pulaski and i had the gray evo with buschur exhaust and you blew my doors off with your "stock" 8 for that damn 20 bucks....lol
Old Jul 8, 2008, 12:18 PM
Evolved Member

In answer for my buddy Gill, FPGreen pretty much NEEDS upgraded injectors so your question is out the door. 720cc at a min i'd say and then with race gas is capable of doing upwards of 400awhp.
Old Jul 8, 2008, 12:31 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EVOIXMR8916
i will do local pickup in cash??? im in orland park il, u probably rember me gill we races at pulaski and i had the gray evo with buschur exhaust and you blew my doors off with your "stock" 8 for that damn 20 bucks....lol
Hey What's up.. Yea I remember you and sorry I took your money.. I don't usually race Evo's it's kinda a rule of mine.. I rather make friends in the Mitsu community than have enemies.. but i think I was hungry and wanted some gas money and food..

But in terms of this turbo.. It's already sold.. I just received payment on it.. Sorry bud.. but i'll let you know if I know someone else selling one..