Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: TurboXs Downpipe and Catback Ti tip W/PICS!!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2008, 01:16 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For Sale: TurboXs Downpipe and Catback Ti tip W/PICS!!

Hey guys this is one of my last piece i have from parting out my car. I have a full TurboXs TBE minus the testpipe. I have downpipe, mid section, and muffler with the Ti tip. This is a nice setup, its light and straight through with very little bends. The condition of the exhaust is pretty good, there is a small dent in the downpipe, which does not hurt performance and it does NOT leak. You can see below in the pics. Also on the muffler tip, you can see where its bent a little bit. It can probably be bent back, but i have not messed with it. It came to me in shipping like that, and i didnt want to mess with a claim, so i kept it as was. This also does not effect performance, and isnt really noticeable on the car. It is towards the bottom of the bumper when its installed. I would rather not part this out but i can. I will ship but at buyers expense. Prices do include shipping.

Downpipe $165 shipped

Catback $375 shipped.

This is $540 shipped together plus paypal fees. I believe you can pick up a test pipe for around 50-100 bucks or so. I believe this system retails for a little over $700 so i think your getting a pretty good deal. Shipping will be kind of expensive. I will entertain offers but would like to get close to asking price as possible. If you are interested pleaes let me know as its just sitting in my garage and needs a new car to go on! On with the pics

You can contact me through PM, call or text me at 417-825-2913. If i do not answer its becuase im at work. Thanks alot

Matt
Old Jul 15, 2008, 04:34 AM
Evolved Member

bump to the top! prices are as stated or OBO
Old Jul 16, 2008, 05:10 AM
Evolved Member

Bump make offers!
Old Jul 17, 2008, 06:46 AM
Evolved Member