Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 3" Buschur Turbo Back, Super AFC2, Dejon MAF pipe

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2008, 06:10 AM
Evolved Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
FS: 3" Buschur Turbo Back Exhaust, Super AFC2, Evolution Steering Column Dual Pod

The last buyer for the exhaust backed out due to loss of job while the eCheck was clearing so it's up for grabs again. I'm going to hold out for someone to buy it all as one package because it's boxed up and sealed ready to go and I'm not re-packaging that all over again!

Sold $500 Buschur Racing 3" Stainless Steel Turbo Back Exhaust (Downpipe, Test pipe, and Catback ready to install) It's seen 3 winters but being stainless steel the exhaust is still very solid. Has a Magnaflow Muffler with a polished rolled tip that is in excellent shape. Will include a RRE CEL eliminator for your O2 sensor. (Retails $800+)

Sold $160 Apexi Super AFC 2 - Includes Wiring Harness and Instructions (Retails $250+)

Sold $60 Dejon Tool 3" MAF to Turbo Intake Pipe - Connects between the Turbo and MAF. (Retails $110+)

Sold $40 Buschur Racing Airfilter Kit - Connects directly to the stock MAF. (Retails $80+)

$30 Evolution Steering Column Dual Pod - https://secure.buschurracing.com/cat...0fb7f423cf598c

Prices above are what I'm looking for, PM me any offers and I will consider them. I'll try to upload some pictures later today or Saturday. I'll ship them from my workplace's shipping department and will use the UPS website to calculate shipping to your zip code. Payments can be made via Paypal to "CWirth@synergy.gs" once everything else is settled. Thanks!

Last edited by Hiboost; Aug 14, 2008 at 07:27 PM.
Old Jul 25, 2008, 09:07 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pics please
Old Jul 26, 2008, 09:58 AM
Evolved Member

Received 27 Likes on 16 Posts
is the intake pipe the recirculating type?
Old Jul 26, 2008, 11:01 AM
Evolved Member

The Dejon turbo intake pipe has the BOV tube on it but no Bung for the stock boost control bleeder. Not really sure how necessary that would be due to the small amount of air counts being bled out of the stock system but you could weld or tap a barb on there without too much trouble.

Just recovering from a long night of drag racing, will get some pics up of all the parts within the hour.

Thanks!
Old Jul 26, 2008, 04:11 PM
Evolved Member

Posted Pics of the parts, PM or reply here with any questions. I would rather sell the entire turbo back exhaust but I have one person interested in the Test Pipe so if someone wants just the Downpipe and/or the Catback I'll be willing to split them up for the following:

$190 Downpipe

$50 Testpipe

$310 Catback

$550 Full Turbo Back

Last edited by Hiboost; Jul 27, 2008 at 01:20 PM.
Old Jul 27, 2008, 06:16 AM
Evolved Member

All of these name brand parts are in excellent condition so keep the offers rolling.
Old Jul 27, 2008, 01:23 PM
Evolved Member

I also have someone interested in the Airfilter kit seperate from the Dejon Tool MAF pipe:

$40 Buschur Racing AirFilter Kit

$60 Dejon Tool 3" MAF to Turbo Intake Pipe
Old Jul 28, 2008, 05:18 AM
Evolved Member

Also selling:

$40 Evolution Steering Column Dual Pod - https://secure.buschurracing.com/cat...0fb7f423cf598c
Old Jul 28, 2008, 09:16 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
intake still availale....so for the pipe and filter....you want $90...how many miles
Old Jul 28, 2008, 10:11 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
do you have the Cat back for sale still?
Old Jul 28, 2008, 04:09 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by x_EvoChick_x
intake still availale....so for the pipe and filter....you want $90...how many miles
A buyer PM'd me before you that wanted both for $100 plus shipping, if it somehow falls through in the next few days I'll let you know. The filter is about 3 years old and seen 35k miles. The chrome is in new condition and the filter material cleaned up as good as new with the K&N cleaner + Oil.
Old Jul 28, 2008, 04:12 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by texasnoiz
do you have the Cat back for sale still?
Catback is still available for $310, you would get first dibs.

I've got someone interested in the Test pipe for $50 as well so I don't mind breaking up the turbo back exhaust.
Old Jul 30, 2008, 09:40 PM
Evolved Member

Still have the following for sale, next stop eBay!

$160 Apexi Super AFC 2 - Includes Wiring Harness and Instructions (Retails $250+)

$30 Evolution Steering Column Dual Pod - https://secure.buschurracing.com/cat...0fb7f423cf598c
Old Aug 2, 2008, 12:01 PM
Evolved Member

The last buyer for the exhaust backed out due to loss of job while the eCheck was clearing so it's up for grabs again. I'm going to hold out for someone to buy it all as one package because it's boxed up and sealed ready to go and I'm not re-packaging that all over again!

$550 Buschur Racing 3" Stainless Steel Turbo Back Exhaust (Downpipe, Test pipe, and Catback ready to install) It's seen 3 winters but being stainless steel the exhaust is still very solid. Has a Magnaflow Muffler with a polished rolled tip that is in excellent shape. Will include a RRE CEL eliminator for your O2 sensor. (Retails $800+)
Old Aug 6, 2008, 07:43 AM
Evolved Member

Bump!

Got two people asking about the full exhaust that I quoted shipping but no final sales yet. Last price drop before I sell it on eBay. First person to email back that they want it and will follow through on Paypal payment once actual shipping is deterimined gets it!

$500 Buschur Racing 3" Stainless Steel Turbo Back Exhaust (Downpipe, Test pipe, and Catback ready to install) It's seen 3 winters but being stainless steel the exhaust is still very solid. Has a Magnaflow Muffler with a polished rolled tip that is in excellent shape. Will include a RRE CEL eliminator for your O2 sensor. (Retails $800+)

+ UPS shipping to your zip code