Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Koyo Radiator for sale! with cap!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2009, 09:11 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
---

Last edited by cij911; Mar 5, 2009 at 04:12 PM.
Old Mar 4, 2009, 09:42 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cij911
I did PM you repeatedly (3 times) with no response....That is why I posted my suspicion that it was a scam....Your response reveals you are a class act all the way...Oh and yes I have your info as well...

If you were not a scammer, you would have simply responded to my PMs and addressed accordingly. When the item arrives, I will retract my statements.
My response reveals me being defensive because of a jackass such as yourself. Anyone can talk all politically correct on here. I'm sorry but when someone's a jackass to me, I'm a jackass right back

You lowballed me, i accepted. I shippeded the item out with a massive shipping fee even though I sent it via standard ground. (you think this header weighs nothing?)

And I swallowed all the packaging, and time I put in to sell it to someone that is on the OTHER end of the USA.

I did my part... paid an online label... printed it out... taped it on the box... carried the 20lb item to work in my hands, where I have a 2 hour commute each way... dropped it off at a USPS drop box in Manhattan... and thats it.

If you want more from me... Pay me. My time isn't free, and you already raped me on this deal

In fact, I hope USPS returns it so that I can sell it to a HUMAN BEING, and not a JERK such as yourself.

If you want to file a claim... that is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.

I did my part, and have no problem proving that to paypal, the feds, you, your mother, or anyone for that matter.

You are a f-ing jerk, anyone that was a normal HUMAN BEING wouldn't put this business and information on someones OTHER item for sale.

Insead. (considering that you are an evolved member) I'd start up my own new post with a topic name as my handle... and let out your feelings there.

You can retract ALL of your statements... I will retract none of mine. Do you want to know why? Your damage has been done already, if someone saw this... they may never see the resolution. So they will always think im a scammer... when in fact ive been getting POSITIVE feedback for other items ive sold at the same TIME as i sold/shipped your header.

On the flip side, I will not retract my statements/posts about you because quite frankly, you deserve worse. When the item comes in your mail... is there any un-doing of what you did? No. You did it, you flamed me on the threads because of your lack of patience. It has been 2 weeks. Ive seen shipments across the US take over 21 days when shipped USPS ground.

If you wanted it sooner, next time dont be a cheap jerk.

Think hard about what you've done.

I did NOTHING but my part for what you paid me for.

I wish I could be there the day you open your door and see the box to laugh and spit in your pathetic face.

God forbid I did this to ANYONE on here without giving them a chance... look at all the items i have up for sale.. my inbox is 96% full... I respond to everything in a very timely fashion considering the above.

What goes around comes around... you make me sick to my stomach. I'm dead serious.

SHAME on you.
Old Mar 4, 2009, 11:24 AM
Evolving Member

I did PM you repeatedly (3 times) with no response....That is why I posted my suspicion that it was a scam....Your response reveals you are a class act all the way...Oh and yes I have your info as well...

If you were not a scammer, you would have simply responded to my PMs and addressed accordingly. When the item arrives, I will retract my statements.
I also don't appreciate that you would type out my full name and address on a website that gets great search engine results. Not only is the first result of my name on google an issue that I am dealing with on a daily basis... and 90% of it not being true, but now I have to worry about everyone knowing where I live once that starts popping up from the web-spiders picking it up. Even if you remove it tomorrow, it will always be in search engine's cache files.

An Image's text is unsearchable by web-spiders. I knew this before posting your address, and is the reason I chose to do it in that manner.

You really don't think out anything AT ALL that you do on EvoM do you?

Do you even know what damage you have done to my good name? At all? I'll be damned if I EVER have to refund you ANYTHING.

You should be paying ME for damages... but I'm not a JERK like you... and don't care for petty little things.

God's going to give it to you real good... shame I wont be there to see it happen. I did nothing but serve you according to your payment, and don't deserve any of this that you are doing.

At this point, I'm sorry, but there is NOTHING you can do to un-do the damage, pain, suffering that you have caused me. And nothing to make up for the lack of common sense, lack of planning/communication, and stupidity that came from your end.

I'd understand it if you were a teenager... but I'm affraid that you're not.
Old Mar 4, 2009, 01:40 PM
Evolved Member

---

Last edited by cij911; Mar 5, 2009 at 04:12 PM.
Old Mar 4, 2009, 02:07 PM
Evolving Member

LOL....You seem to have a false sense of reality.

(1) I did not low ball you -- I paid you what you asked for a part!
(2) I paid immediately and you by your own admissions said you were busy at work and mailed the part 2 days later...
(3) I never called you names, rather warned others on the site that you MAY be a scammer (I sent you 3 PMs that you DID NOT respond to)...
(4) Then you get all pissed, call me names (WAAAAA) and post my name (ouch)
(5) Now you bring God into your argument (???) -- are you on meds???

Bottom line -- I paid for a part and have not received it....You say I will and I hope so. I wish you no ill will, but am not happy with how you handle yourself, and have begun the fraud process with paypal. Best of luck
There would have been no reason for me to "Handle" myself unless you knew how to "Handle" a late shipment... (WAAAAAA) ur the one crying about it my friend. wake up and smell the length of this shipping. It's coming from NY in the slowest way possible to CA.

And now you leave me negative feedback for a transaction that hasn't completed yet?

Not to be judgemental, but How old are you? Im curious.

And in no way did you ever send me THREE pm's or TWO, without me answering one at a time. That's balogny. Unless my Inbox was full, i got nothing from you.

Why warn others I'm a scammer before knowing I am or not? You see I have positive feedback. Why not be patient? The reason I am, and always will be harsh to people like you is because you do not think before your actions.

there is nothing left for me to say... your immaturity has no reason, mine does.

I hope the header lands on your foot and breaks all your toes on the way through the door.
Old Mar 4, 2009, 02:28 PM
Evolving Member

cij911 suck it up and stop complaining. People liek you give others a bad name. Plus there are other people to be called scammers here... My first b/s/t experience and i get scammed for IX tails.. I got cheap VIII tails painted horrbiyl black with glue all over.. BS.. and no response to any questions or pms or anything..

Also, i waited 23 days for USPS to give me my package when it came from CA. it was a 23LB package itself, too.

Wait out out. He has a legit tracking number and everything, so stop complaining.

Sorry to bust in, but I get annoyed by people like this.

EDIT: In case noone knows. A cap is about 10 bucks on ebay, and for around 300 this isa good deal
Old Mar 4, 2009, 03:05 PM
Evolved Member

---

Last edited by cij911; Mar 5, 2009 at 04:11 PM.
Old Mar 4, 2009, 03:18 PM
Evolved Member

---

Last edited by cij911; Mar 5, 2009 at 04:11 PM.
Old Mar 4, 2009, 04:58 PM
Evolving Member

You clearly are a mature and rational individual (lol). Like I said before, I do hope you are not a scammer, wish you the best, and will update my remarks if the manifold ever arrives.
I already told you, your damage to me has been done already. I wish and pray for you to rot in hell, and die a slow death. I don't wish bad onto people, but for people like you, to cause me pain and suffering for your lack of patience, is not human, or sane. You are a pathetic waste of human life.
Old Mar 4, 2009, 05:55 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MagicManRed
I already told you, your damage to me has been done already. I wish and pray for you to rot in hell, and die a slow death. I don't wish bad onto people, but for people like you, to cause me pain and suffering for your lack of patience, is not human, or sane. You are a pathetic waste of human life.
Ughhhhh...Goodbye and good luck.

(At least your post have increased...)

Last edited by cij911; Mar 4, 2009 at 06:07 PM.
Old Mar 4, 2009, 06:07 PM
Evolving Member

Much love to all ....
I'm taking it that you want me to give you the honor of leaving the last word?
Old Mar 4, 2009, 06:53 PM
Evolved Member

wow........... just wow
Old Mar 5, 2009, 01:20 AM
Evolved Member

haha cij911 got pnwd... dude u didnt pay the guy for insurance and u except him to do all the dirty work for you?

bump for a nice radiatior....too many scratches and dents tho :-/
Old Mar 5, 2009, 01:40 PM
Evolving Member

Ughhhhh...Goodbye and good luck.

(At least your post have increased...)
Words from the post office (after I got them on the phone) "Since you put it in a drop box with a label, it will not say that we received it because you didn't hand it to a human being. The only thing that will change the status of the confirmation # is delivery... It is normal to wait 7-10 days... but there have been instances where it has taken 2-3 weeks."

So I say to you again... go F yourself. and I hope the package lands right on your skull for having no god damn patience.

Originally Posted by MaD_CaNaBiCe
wow........... just wow
That's not even the word dude. Pathetic is the word. For someone that has all of that feedback, you'd figure that he understands late packages. Especially for not paying insurance.

Originally Posted by YellowFever
haha cij911 got pnwd... dude u didnt pay the guy for insurance and u except him to do all the dirty work for you?

bump for a nice radiatior....too many scratches and dents tho :-/
Ya... but tell me why paypal took my funds away even though there is a legit confirmation #? Pretty crazy huh? Check this morons feedback too... seems like a typical jerk.

you live you learn right? I guess I just know not to send anything to him ever again. Thats the least I can do... sure there is a lot more... but I'm not a teenager, or a youngster... or someone with no patience and lack of brains for that matter.

Hope everyone is enjoying the drama of this baby sucking on his pacifier waiting on a stock header for whatever reason.
Old Mar 5, 2009, 05:06 PM
Evolving Member

Today from paypal:

Dear Mirsad Redzovic, PayPal has concluded our investigation of the following Buyer Complaint: Buyer's Name: Christopher JenkinsBuyer's Email: christojenkins@aol.com Transaction Date: Transaction Amount: -$70.00 USDCase Number: PP-647-144-852 Because the buyer has reported that the claim has been amicably resolved,this case has been closed. Thank you for your cooperation with our investigation. Sincerely, Protection Services Department

Today from USPS:
Label/Receipt Number: 4209 2677 9102 1288 8230 0612 1142 61
Your item was delivered at 2:07 PM on March 5, 2009
Chris Jenkins
7 Pembroke Lane
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677

March 5th, from Feb 20th... 2 weeks... I don't see where the problem ever was?

I wonder how you feel cij911

I wonder how you feel knowing now that I am an honest man, and did my f-ing part.

I hope you crash and die in your evo, and the header busts your head open.

So what happened in the end? You got your package... you got what you paid for... what did I get? an impatient piece of $hit, and a thread cluttered cause you started something that was not necessary.

May God have mercy on your soul.