Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTB: FP Red

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2009, 06:26 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OK, I've got a more than $1200 to spend. Now everyone knows.
Old Feb 15, 2009, 07:11 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
lol as you know a fp red is 1799 new lol i seen one used one for sale and that was a scam you have to watch out thats alot of money to spend for this thing. Im not selling mine right now Evil would have to be a great deal to make me sell mine without even mounting it. Remember its BNIB. not to mention then i would have to buy another one later lol and wait . Did you talk to Mugen 777 last time he was trying to sell it for 1700 had a couple hundred miles on it. Im working on my br stage 3 head now just collecting all these parts for my massive build once i get all peaces in place. Eventually ill be ready im not in a race to get this build done just doing my homework and getting quality parts
Old Feb 15, 2009, 09:01 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by RockmanX
lol as you know a fp red is 1799 new lol i seen one used one for sale and that was a scam you have to watch out thats alot of money to spend for this thing. Im not selling mine right now Evil would have to be a great deal to make me sell mine without even mounting it. Remember its BNIB. not to mention then i would have to buy another one later lol and wait . Did you talk to Mugen 777 last time he was trying to sell it for 1700 had a couple hundred miles on it. Im working on my br stage 3 head now just collecting all these parts for my massive build once i get all peaces in place. Eventually ill be ready im not in a race to get this build done just doing my homework and getting quality parts
I hear ya, I just sold my AMS 37R kit to a friend of mine.(needed the money) Now I'm just trying to put what parts I still have in, Cosworth Head, JUN 272's, AEM EMS, VSR/w 75mm BBK, Exedy HD twin disk and a hand full of other parts. Just looking to get a Red without having to wait till May.(gettin one for a little less wouldn't hurt either)
Old Feb 16, 2009, 09:09 AM
Evolving Member

Bump
Old Feb 16, 2009, 12:58 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
i did not pay even close to retail for mine and its brand new . So i hear ya
Old Feb 16, 2009, 02:17 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by RockmanX
i did not pay even close to retail for mine and its brand new . So i hear ya
If you do plan on selling yours(big if), I'll take it!