Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Custom BC 2.5 Stroker - Feeler

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2009, 06:32 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Custom BC 2.5 Stroker - Feeler

Well I'm interested in going a different route and I figured I'd see if anyone else has some interest in this setup. It is as follows:

4G63 Block
Custom CP 10.25:1 Pistons
Custom BC 2.5L Crank
Eagle H-Beam Rods
Stock Head/Cams/Etc

This setup is identical to that which "ACP" was running. The block is from last years xgames (before this year...before he flipped the car over). It was only in the car for xgames then removed because it was only built for xgames to ensure it was reliable. The motor was pulled from his car, dissassembled, new pistons/rods and rebuilt.
The motor has very little mileage on it. It was used primarily for street driving so it was broken in correctly. It has made about three dyno pulls once being broken in on a borg warner s366 where it made 550whp @ 20lbs. with meth on pump gas and 10:1 afr's. (I can't remember torque at the moment off hand). The car was run on that turbo for maybe 500 miles so it never saw boost on the street. Currently it has a stock VIII turbo on it. It made ~350hp/350tq @ 16lbs. @ ~2500rpm when we didn't have a meth setup on it. It's had the meth setup on it during its time on the street, WOT is 10:1 for reliablity sake.

This motor has alot of potential. I'd like to trade for another clean motor +cash so I can get my car up and running again. I'm not sure if I'm going to sell/trade as a short or longblock. Just let me know what offers you guys have.

Last edited by Bggstin; Feb 17, 2009 at 08:51 AM.
Old Feb 17, 2009, 08:52 AM
Evolving Member

Bump.
Old Feb 17, 2009, 09:08 AM
Evolving Member

Sorry, thought it was a 4g64.....now I see its a 63...I feel dumb.

Last edited by Kilratio; Feb 18, 2009 at 06:22 PM. Reason: I'm stupid