Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Exedy Twin Disc

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2009, 09:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exedy Twin Disc

SOLD
I took this clutch out of my car about a week ago. It was in perfect working condition when i took it out of my car, but I could feel it slipping. It will DEFINITELY need the rebuild kit and will need to have the plate resurfaced as well. The rebuild kit will cost you about 450 bucks, more if you want the new mid plate or pressure plate. If anyone wants more pictures just let me know of what and I'll get the pics up. I'm no twin disc expert like some but I'm glad to answer any questions as best I can and will post pictures of whatever people want to see

Lets say 500 Shipped for it

Make an offer for it, but please no low *****, people sell these clutches used for well over 700 hundred (I wont ask 700!), this is an expensive clutch new. Here is your change to get it cheap and rebuild it to new and save some hundreds along the way May possibly trade for some stuff.

KEEP in my that it is extremely dirty, the scratches on the pressure plate cover are strictly cosmetic and from removing it, and the shading in my garage makes everything look darker haha. What you see is what you get

PM ME OFFERS FOR IT

Picture of everything right off my car.

As Requested. Here are some back and front pictures of all the important things (that can be resurfaced, or replaced is desired)

Last edited by Failed_1; Mar 14, 2009 at 06:31 PM.
Old Mar 11, 2009, 10:35 PM
Evolving Member

can you please post some pics of the other side of the pressure plate and flywheel? are they beat up and or blue or purple colored from heat?

thanks
Old Mar 12, 2009, 11:10 AM

I will snap some pics and post the pics up in a few minutes. The clutch in general is not beat up at all, i don't abuse my car ever. They do have heat marks on the contact points like all clutches get but nothing bad. No colors at all on them. . . . I'll post the pics up in a few minutes.

More pics added. Anyone wants to see anything else, let me know.

Keep the offers comming

Last edited by Failed_1; Mar 12, 2009 at 11:31 AM.
Old Mar 12, 2009, 11:36 AM
Evolving Member

how bad is the flywheel i really couldnt see it very well....is there checking? it look alittle heat scored as well but from what i could see it wasnt anything that a layth couldnt cut out. im interested it is as well thank you... how long was it before you had to remove it? and did you like the clutch?

Last edited by evo_man_06; Mar 12, 2009 at 11:38 AM.
Old Mar 12, 2009, 03:01 PM

The clutch is amazing and actually is easy to use as an everyday, getting around kind of clutch, as well as hold gobs of power. It was in the car about 10K I would say at most. The flywheel just needs a resurface from what i can tell (in the second picture you can see off to the side the depth it has on it). From the looks of it, everything can be resurfaced to good as new; no problem.

Pm me an offer
Old Mar 13, 2009, 07:47 AM

Bunp it up. . . .
Old Mar 13, 2009, 04:52 PM

shipped price up. Most offers have been or around this price, so first person to come up with it will get it.
Old Mar 14, 2009, 06:30 PM

after many offers, it is sold. Thanks guys