Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: Injen/Gates/OEM

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2009, 10:50 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation For Sale: Injen/Gates/OEM

Decided to change the evo a bit, so selling some stuff other people could use. I will only ship the big items using Fedex or UPS, so you get a tracking number and know when it will arrive! Questions, pls. pm me. Thanks for looking.

Injen upper and intake piping kit (NO lower ic pipe). Used for about 15K miles. Boost leak tested up to 30psi = good. I'm including t-bolt clamps and a Samco coupler for the pipe connecting to the IC. I am also including an AEM intake shield that fits with the setup. $old

Gates timing belt for the Evo and 4g63 engine. Model T167. BRAND NEW, never used. I was going to use it for my timing belt maintenance, but I got a deal on the oem mitsu kit and we decided to use the oem belt instead. This is not the Kevlar one. $old shipped.

OEM Mitsubishi Evo 8 Nose mask. BRAND NEW, unused. Just the bumper section only, sold the hood part already. $60 shipped
pics:

detail

Last edited by rsboy; Mar 30, 2009 at 06:07 PM.
Old Mar 23, 2009, 10:29 AM
Evolved Member

Also looking for trades, possibly. Let me know what you are interested in and what you want to trade.

I'm looking for a Nisei lower ic pipe, if you have one for trade.
Old Mar 27, 2009, 12:21 PM
Evolved Member

bump for the weekend