Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS. Evo8 5speed transmission

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2009, 02:46 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
At this point we at DTM are pretty much screwwed over by Chris Williams aka CWill. Paypal money was sent over a week ago all paid and a pre paid UPS shipping label was provided to him, all that was needed was for him to drop the item off at any UPS store.

So far this week Chris stated that he dropped the box off at UPS, the box broke and UPS had him come and fix the box, and it was sent out as of Monday of this week. This was confirmed thru text message and phone calls up till yesterday.

At this point after speaking with some folks down in FL I find out that the label we provided was dropped off at a shop so that the Trans could be sent out Yesterday after Chris told us numerous times that the box was sent out Monday.

Yesterday after monitoring our UPS account for a week and a half we had 100% proof the box was never dropped off at any UPS location.

After communicating with some folks down in FL, I found the trans, sitting at a shop.....

We have requested a refund of the paypal funds and opened a claim. No matter what we lost the shipping money as that doesn't get refunded to us...

Chris has not returned a phone call since yesterday.

I was asked by Jason@DTM to make this post as basically he gave every dollar he had to get this trans for his own car and as of right now he's pretty f'd.
Old Jun 19, 2009, 03:08 PM
Evolved Member

That's F'd up. I hope you leave this guy neg feedback and get a Mod involved so he doesnt screw anyone else over.
Old Jun 22, 2009, 01:15 PM
Evolving Member

Chris took care of things with the transaction. Sorry for your family issues bro. It will work out.