Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Evo 8 Transmission - $700 - NY

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2009, 12:39 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Evo 8 Transmission - $700 - NY

I have a spare transmission just sitting around I would like to get rid of. It is out of my '03 Evo 8, and I had Streettuned Motorsports swap it out for me about 2 months ago for my new Bushwacker tranny.

This transmission I am selling has a slight 3rd gear grind above 5k rpm, and that is THE ONLY PROBLEM. It has no other grinds in any other gears, no other problems what so ever. I ran a 12.8 @ 108 with this transmission, so it obviously still drives fine, it just has that 3rd gear grind going into gear at high rpm.

I drove the car around daily with this transmission in, and had not a single problem with it. It shifts smooth as butter in every gear in daily driving, and only has the grind in 3rd gear at high rpm.

I have 400+ feedback on ebay, 200+ feedback on neons.org, a bunch of feedback here and on SRTforums, as well as hundreds of positive feedback on paypal. You can buy this with confidence, and get exactly what I am describing. I can also send it directly to TRE, Buschur, or Shep if you request, to save on shipping.

This includes the full transmission, throw out bearing and fork, and sensors w/ harness. I would like $700 plus the cost of shipping to you, or one of the shops mentioned above.

Thanks!

--mark
Old Jul 21, 2009, 08:22 AM
Evolved Member

bump
Old Nov 23, 2009, 12:12 PM
Evolved Member

I have this sitting in my garage still. Does anyone need a good trans?
Old Dec 19, 2009, 03:23 PM

still got this tranny?