Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

f/s cobb acess port

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2009, 08:51 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
f/s cobb acess port

a/p is sold

some of the features
virtual dyno
1/4 mile and 0-60 timing
check engine code reading
live data monitoring
map switching
live tuning

the unit sells for 695 new and the stage 2 map was 180 extra. i will sell the access port with the map for 500 shipped.

any questions, pm is the best way to get ahold of me. i will have pictures up tom when i get home from work.

jeff

Last edited by atkins; Feb 1, 2010 at 05:44 PM. Reason: to fix the price of the atermarkeet map
Old Jul 21, 2009, 09:04 PM
Evolving Member

bump for pics. as you can see the plastic is still protecting the screen it is just starting to come off on one corner.

one pic is of the access port connected to my computer to show its is fully functioning.
one pic is from my ap manager to show the aftermarket stage two map from perrin is on the ap.
one pic is to show the dongle is fully attached and not damaged in any way

thanks
jeff
Attached Thumbnails f/s cobb acess port-img_0009.jpg   f/s cobb acess port-img_0010.jpg   f/s cobb acess port-img_0011.jpg   f/s cobb acess port-img_0008.jpg   f/s cobb acess port-img_0007.jpg  

Old Jul 21, 2009, 10:32 PM
Evolving Member

what was the rated hp on stg2? required stg2 mods?
Old Jul 22, 2009, 08:32 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 2plaz
what was the rated hp on stg2? required stg2 mods?

perrin shows a 40whp/40wtq gain over stock with their stage 1 map. they advertise an adddition 10-20 whp over other base maps like cobb. these maps are actually tuned maps on a dyno just not base maps. i used the access port dyno funcion a got a 307whp/304wtq from it. dont know how accurate it is but just to give an idea.

stage two requires a turbo back exhaust and a perrin electronic boost control solenoid. the ebcs goes for like 90 bucks and is plug and play. takes about 10 min to install. holds boost like a champ. i had no boost tapper to redline! perrin advertises a 20-30whp and 20 wtq gain over their stage 1 map with the stage 2.

i also just noticed they sell the maps for 180 not 150 so ill fix that in my original post.

jeff

Last edited by atkins; Jul 25, 2009 at 06:36 PM.
Old Jul 22, 2009, 09:22 PM
Evolving Member

pms replied
Old Jul 25, 2009, 09:17 AM
Evolving Member

bump
Old Jul 25, 2009, 10:09 AM
Evolving Member

why in the world would you pay for a stage 2 off the shelf map when you can download it right here for free???????? http://www.accessecu.com/accessport/...S_EVO8_03.html

hope it sells, free bump
Old Jul 25, 2009, 11:22 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
GL with sale. I only got $425 for mine.
Old Jul 25, 2009, 01:30 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Evo8luva
why in the world would you pay for a stage 2 off the shelf map when you can download it right here for free???????? http://www.accessecu.com/accessport/...S_EVO8_03.html

hope it sells, free bump
as stated above in the first two post this map is above and beyond cobbs stage 2 map that is free. this is a dyno tuned map by jeff at perrin not just a base map.

you have to use an electronic boost control solenoid (not the stock one) or it wont work properly. this map also has more mivec adjustment in it as well. the perrin stage two map will hold more boost and it will not taper at all to red line. i believe the map is tuned to 23 pounds across the board. the perrin map makes about 20-25 more horsepower then the cobb stage 2 map does verified by back to back testing using the access port dyno feature.

180 bucks for 20 whp is pretty good bang for the buck considering some people pay 800 for intercoolers to get the same kind of gains.

jeff

Last edited by atkins; Jul 25, 2009 at 01:34 PM.
Old Jul 25, 2009, 05:24 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by atkins
as stated above in the first two post this map is above and beyond cobbs stage 2 map that is free. this is a dyno tuned map by jeff at perrin not just a base map.

you have to use an electronic boost control solenoid (not the stock one) or it wont work properly. this map also has more mivec adjustment in it as well. the perrin stage two map will hold more boost and it will not taper at all to red line. i believe the map is tuned to 23 pounds across the board. the perrin map makes about 20-25 more horsepower then the cobb stage 2 map does verified by back to back testing using the access port dyno feature.

180 bucks for 20 whp is pretty good bang for the buck considering some people pay 800 for intercoolers to get the same kind of gains.

jeff
ohh I get it, Perrin ftw!

Last edited by Evo8luva; Jul 25, 2009 at 06:53 PM.
Old Jul 25, 2009, 06:34 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Evo8luva
ohh I get it, YOUR car's custom tune comes with it.

Again, hope it sells!
you obviously dont get get it, i have explained it multiple times and all you keep doing is tring to get in the middle of something you obviously dont know what your talking about.

please stay out of my for sale thread unless you are interested in buying what i am selling. everything i have said is factual information and can be found here

http://www.perrinperformance.com/pro...ory=43&model=3

and here
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ac...ccessport.html

so thanks again, if i need any further assistance from you i let you know. feel free to edit your posts and support perrin and what they are doing to try and help the community.

jeff

Last edited by atkins; Jul 25, 2009 at 06:41 PM. Reason: to try and be nice to an idiot
Old Jul 25, 2009, 06:58 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by atkins
you obviously dont get get it, i have explained it multiple times and all you keep doing is tring to get in the middle of something you obviously dont know what your talking about.

please stay out of my for sale thread unless you are interested in buying what i am selling. everything i have said is factual information and can be found here

http://www.perrinperformance.com/pro...ory=43&model=3

and here
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ac...ccessport.html

so thanks again, if i need any further assistance from you i let you know. feel free to edit your posts and support perrin and what they are doing to try and help the community.

jeff
fixed! Free bump, AP's can shut off many common trouble codes too, like p0300
Old Aug 3, 2009, 07:44 PM
Evolving Member

bump for price drop 500 shipped

Last edited by atkins; Aug 6, 2009 at 07:25 PM.
Old Aug 6, 2009, 07:25 PM
Evolving Member

new price above
Old Aug 10, 2009, 10:11 PM
Evolving Member

bump for taking offers