Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

gt35r turbo kit

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2009, 07:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
alright i said i bought it couple months ago from a guy who had it for his built motor which never got built sence he ran out of money... soo i bought it from him to get his motor done... and i only put it on and drove it little bit i put it on with my clutch and dont like it... the clutch was on its 500 mile break in period so thats where i got the 500miles... i need the car as a daily drive so i dont want to break anything...
Old Aug 4, 2009, 02:35 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by localtoys73
where is his post did he say the kit was a couple of months old
im pretty sure he said he bought the kit a couple of months ago

maybe u should read before u bash his f/s thread
Originally Posted by Thugline
This kit is not a couple months old...that's for sure. RNR stop making these back in like 04'-05'

Uhhhh... If read what I said right^^^^ u would understand bro. It's impossible for this to be a couple months old if manufactor stop making them in 04'-05'. It's very possible that this kit could have been used for a couple months on the sellers car and the person who he bought it from in the first place. I am simply saying that this kit is 4-5 years old and has just possibly sitting in someones garage collecting dust or could have been a "car *****"(meaning:this kit was in a lot of evo owners cars). I am not saying that it was in a lot of evo owners evo's, i am just saying that there is a possibilty. The only way to make this kit new or "refurbished", is to recoat the mani and get the turbo rebuilt and vwalla... u have a bn turbo kit. Just sum food for thought guys.