Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.

F.S FP Red

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14, 2009, 04:14 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yea man deff. make a call bc thats B.S. that he did that S**t!

1st-Beat his ***
2nd-Call an Ambulance
3rd-Call the cops while he's in the hospital

he needs to pay for that slick move he TRIED to pull
Old Aug 14, 2009, 05:32 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by kanyonkid
hell yeah i confronted him(dapper dan real name is nickolas nguyen) about the transmission.. he said some bull shiet that he did it by mistake and told me if i really think he would screw over a person like that..i told him theres no way for someone that works on evos with his knowledge to just mistakenly put in a evo 8 tranny in a evo 9 car... and all he had to say is if i can get the name registered to that vin.. i have to go to the local PD for that... i did do a carfax report on that vin and lead me to a white 05 evo * registered in florida... havent heard from him since... he will after i take apart my car...

if anyone is interested specially the southeast region that knows of dapper dan... do a vew public profile on trader vic ct9a and view all threads posted by the user.. i believed he used this to sell and replace my parts... there you will find almost everything i had on my car for sale. and anyone in florida that has a 05 white evo please come in contact with me i need to fine my orginal tranny to my evo 9.
Depending on the out come, you need to report this to the better business bureau for sure. that will allways be on his companys record. it will help others avoid this shop.
Old Aug 14, 2009, 05:32 PM
Account Disabled

I had 2 fp reds at my house at the time, The wrong one got shipped out. The guy that is calling me a scammer has an fp red on his car not a stock evo 9 turbo. Just to clear things up.
Old Aug 14, 2009, 05:36 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Dapper Dan
That fp red I sold was drus, I have all of the receipts for it and everything. I cant believe you think I would try to rip anyone off.
Henry don't care about Dru's turbo! He said that this guy's turbo is his. He bought it from Trader Vic CT9A. <----which is you also!

I had 2 fp reds at my house at the time, The wrong one got shipped out. The guy that is calling me a scammer has an fp red on his car not a stock evo 9 turbo. Just to clear things up.
So you have 2 username but one paypal address?

Last edited by evovin; Aug 14, 2009 at 05:42 PM.
Old Aug 14, 2009, 05:41 PM
Account Disabled

You dont mix that up!!

What about his trans, that had his vin on it and all the sudden has a different vin equiped trans?
Old Aug 14, 2009, 05:45 PM
Account Disabled

Im 100% sure he left with the same trans that he came with, I didnt even have another one here while his car was here.

edit* I already texted him about how we can sort this out so theres no need for anything else to be said. Nobody is getting scammed or ripped off here.
Old Aug 14, 2009, 06:00 PM
Evolved Member

wow
Old Aug 14, 2009, 06:04 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
not looking to good,good luck nick
Old Aug 14, 2009, 06:06 PM
Evolved Member

Im 100% sure he left with the same trans that he came with, I didnt even have another one here while his car was here.

edit* I already texted him about how we can sort this out so theres no need for anything else to be said. Nobody is getting scammed or ripped off here.
Henry said that his Tranny's VIN does not match his car. (thats what him and Josh said to me) I just got off the phone with him 30min ago.

Why is TradervicCT9A has the same paypal address like yours?

Henry even said that most of the parts that TradervicCT9A is selling is off his Evo 9. Is this true?

Last edited by evovin; Aug 14, 2009 at 06:09 PM.
Old Aug 14, 2009, 06:21 PM
Evolved Member

Henry Pham just sent me his invoice from FP

Old Aug 14, 2009, 06:49 PM
Evolved Member

so what you are saying is, you definitely made the mistake, but gave him a Red regardless(dunno if this is true). Even though you know it wasn't the one he purchased. and Henry's tranny does not match his car (henry, you might want to verify what vehicle that actually came off of), so we're just supposed to think its a matter of coincidence again... thats pretty unbelieveable... and of course thats pure speculation...
Old Aug 14, 2009, 07:38 PM
Evolving Member

So let me get this right. You put the Someone else's Turbo and Transmission on his car? Why was all the studs broke off then? Only one was broke when Henry got it to you.
Old Aug 14, 2009, 07:50 PM
Evolved Member

Start reading on post #135
Share your thoughts... Alll his nut swinger are hating me and siding on him

start reading on post #135
http://driven2modify.com/showthread.php?t=21207&page=7

Pass this message to people who know Henry's car. Tell then to register too. This is our local forum

Dapper Dan said he will stab me on my throat when he sees me. That what I get for standing up for Henry. Henry called me and told me the whole story

Originally Posted by Dapper_Dan
josh just ****ing told me that he checked the turbo and even henry agreed it was a red, vin you just need to shut your ****ing ***** mouth this is none of your god damn business. When this is all done and cleared up then go ahead but right now its just his word vs mine...... I seriously might ****ing stab you in the throat the next time I see you just because you are that much of a ***. and if you would learn to read I said I sold his turbo.
Old Aug 14, 2009, 08:27 PM
Evolved Member

I am the only owner of my car nick... and your the only person who has worked on my car... can you get that through your head and quit telling me that the tranny i have in my car V#Ja3ah86d55u027036 05 white evo and happends to be currently register in florida came with my car when i bought it new at tustin mistu in california... my vin# is JA3AH86C16U062505 please everyone that has bough anything evo 9 5 speed transmission in the last year check your tranny vin please... i just want my shiet back... i also posted on driven2modify since that was nick(dapper dan; trader vic ct9a) local forums... i really just want my parts back thats all im asking and quit telling me that everything i have in my car was how i dropped it off..
Old Aug 14, 2009, 08:29 PM
Evolved Member

can anyone also show me a picture of a gsc s2 evo 9 cam? i have a pic of the cams on my car now and i dont think there the gsc s2.. i did some searches but came up with nothing... also i am hesitant that the transfer can isnt mine either.. how can i check? is there a vin# too? and help is appreciated thanks..

Quick Reply: F.S FP Red