Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

CHEAP GOOD HEAD! (also tcase, vc, intake mani, etc.)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2009, 11:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks sekula. I'd be a lot more likely to help this guy out if someone like you was to check his car, or if he would persue any other route than asking me for a rediculous amount of money back. Thank you sir for being a good guy.
Old Aug 12, 2009, 11:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i love cheap good head
Old Aug 12, 2009, 11:32 PM
Evolving Member

I say the car should be brought to a specialized evo shop for a second opinion and make sure the tranny is not grinding due to installation error by the original shop. Once that has been established, then a compromise can be worked out. It's definitely not the buyer's fault if he hasn't beat on it or installed it himself. But, it might not be the seller's fault either if he did indeed sell a good tranny. Installation error must be ruled out before fingers can be pointed at the seller.
Old Aug 12, 2009, 11:41 PM

Yea, everybody loves good head. Thank you to all who have responded, and thank you to those of you who advocate getting some evo guys on the problem. If an evo specialty shop, or even a guy who works on his own car says that it's the tranny, and not one of the easily fixable problems that can cause problems, i'd be more inclined to help this guy out, but he won't explore any other option than to ask me for cash.