Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Chicago land area selling GSC Power-Division Evo 4-8 S1 Cams

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2009, 05:37 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chicago land area selling GSC Power-Division Evo 4-8 S1 Cams

Anyone looking for a set of S1 cams? I loved these cams, great aggresive idle and great power. I made 330 horses on the stock block and turbo. I'm deploying to Iraq and I'll leave the cams with my brother. I rather have someone in the Chicagoland area who's interested to avoided shipping, but if I have to my brother can ship them out. PM me, I'll be home till the 22nd of August.
Old Aug 13, 2009, 05:39 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by eldiablo79
Anyone looking for a set of S1 cams? I loved these cams, great aggresive idle and great power. I made 330 horses on the stock block and turbo. I'm deploying to Iraq and I'll leave the cams with my brother. I rather have someone in the Chicagoland area who's interested to avoided shipping, but if I have to my brother can ship them out. PM me, I'll be home till the 22nd of August.
PS there's nothing wrong with the cams, I bought a bigger turbo and I need to make more power so I upgraded to some S2 with springs and retainers.