Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: FPgreen non-HTA 7K miles NO SHAFT PLAY

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2009, 09:28 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
FS: FPgreen non-HTA 7K miles NO SHAFT PLAY

Hello EvoM,

Up for sale here is my original FPGreen or "EvoGreen", that was purchased almost a year ago from Speed Element in Fremont California brand new for 1799.

I have had this turbo on for 7K miles at 25psi on pump gas 91 octane and made 331whp/300wtq on the low reading GST Mustang dyno with a 100 cell HFC, buschur filter, denso 720 cc and a restrictive 3" TBE (ARC Titan) and stock cams.

Stock evos on this dyno pull about 225-230 whp, so this turbo does it's job.

What is included?

-FPgreen with black FP serial plate NO SHAFT PLAY, spins free no contact.
-FPgreen Ported 10.5 single flapper hotside (MilSpec Ported $150 option)
-Brand new OEM WGA that came with my BBK FULL (using a Forge WGA for current setup)
-Brand new Vband clamp for hotside (reused the fpgreen one on my BBK)
-Used Hotside to o2 gasket

What do you need for installation onto your car?

-If you have an evo 8 you need the evo9 installation kit
-you need to reuse or buy new gaskets and studs for the turbo

Please feel free to PM me if you are interested or if you have questions. Otherwise I would like to keep this thread very clean. If you sell off your IX turbo for 400-450 you can have an FPgreen equipped car for 700 bucks out of pocket. You cannot say that about any of the new turbos out there, so this is for people building on a budget.

This is the description from Forced Performance website:

"The FP GREEN™ for the Mitsubishi Evolution is a direct bolt-in upgrade for 2006 Lancer Evolution 9 cars and can also be used on earlier EVO4-8 models with the EVO8 turbo installation kit (required to avoid contact with the starter). The installation kit is required for 2003-2005 year model EVO8 and includes the compressor outlet pipe, oil lines, water lines, and all required gaskets.

This turbo appears externally to be a 2006 EVO9 turbocharger. It uses the larger diameter EVO9 compressor housing and bearing housing found in the 2006 models. It uses our 700cfm billet compressor wheel and our enlarged 11 blade turbine wheel. This combination of increased compressor and turbine flow results in a very broad powerband and stock like boost response while still being capable of well over 400whp. This turbocharger operates very well in the 20-22psi range on pump gas, and 24-28psi on E85 and 26-32psi on C16."
Old Sep 24, 2009, 08:30 PM
Evolved Member

Sorry for not including price 1150 shipped.
Old Sep 25, 2009, 08:54 AM
Evolved Member

Hmmm...I put this in the Part Out thread to get some more exposure. Guess it got moved. We don't need two threads so might as well delete this one if it can't be in Part Outs. Thanks