Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

SDK Ported Intake Manifold, ported more than Buschur!!!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2009, 06:25 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SDK Ported Intake Manifold, ported more than Buschur!!!

Sold!!!

Last edited by I4UnderPressure; Oct 26, 2009 at 01:51 PM.
Old Oct 7, 2009, 06:58 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sweet it may be ported more. But that does not mean a damn thing. Lets see some numbers before making some pretty big false claims.
Old Oct 8, 2009, 09:58 AM
Evolving Member

X2!
Old Oct 8, 2009, 04:14 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by CULVIIIER
Sweet it may be ported more. But that does not mean a damn thing. Lets see some numbers before making some pretty big false claims.
Did you read the post at all???? What did I claim??? If you think my claims of it being ported more than Buschurs are false than perhaps you would like me to post pics of a Buschur one as well??? Unless your post makes sense, please don't waste my time. Anyhow go ahead and tell me what "false" claim I made. I can't stand little knowitalls like you who can't read. I advise you to not request pics, because when I do, you will get own3d.

Last edited by I4UnderPressure; Oct 8, 2009 at 04:28 PM.
Old Oct 8, 2009, 05:02 PM
Evolving Member

Pics please to compare as well as dyno results for comparison.
Old Oct 8, 2009, 05:14 PM
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by I4UnderPressure
Did you read the post at all???? What did I claim??? If you think my claims of it being ported more than Buschurs are false than perhaps you would like me to post pics of a Buschur one as well??? Unless your post makes sense, please don't waste my time. Anyhow go ahead and tell me what "false" claim I made. I can't stand little knowitalls like you who can't read. I advise you to not request pics, because when I do, you will get own3d.
You didn't pay attention to the post above you, he is correct. I'm not a Buschur fan or any vendor fan, however, just because you port the ***** off a IM doesn't mean it is gonna automatically perform better. The stock IM is in pretty good shape stock, porting every runner and corner doesn't mean you'll out perform buschur/map/PPI etc..

So the question is, Do you have any dyno sheets to show a before and after?
Also is the price $260 shipped w/out the need of a core?
Old Oct 8, 2009, 05:37 PM
Evolved Member

Yea, if you dont know flow dynamics and how they work, you can destroy something by porting it too much. I had fuels class at school last session where we ported and flowed heads. If you dont port them in the right area and the right amount, will destroy it. There are actually some areas where you are better to add material rather than take it away.

So you should post flow and dyno numbers to back up your claim.
Old Oct 8, 2009, 06:34 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Evoryder
You didn't pay attention to the post above you, he is correct. I'm not a Buschur fan or any vendor fan, however, just because you port the ***** off a IM doesn't mean it is gonna automatically perform better. The stock IM is in pretty good shape stock, porting every runner and corner doesn't mean you'll out perform buschur/map/PPI etc..

So the question is, Do you have any dyno sheets to show a before and after?
Also is the price $260 shipped w/out the need of a core?
There was only one post above me so what are you talking about??? Are you guys that ignorant??? Notice in my original post, that I never claimed any power increases which some of you seem to think I did. I never said this would make more power than Buschur so I am not obligated to provide dyno results. What information I did provide is that this is ported MORE than the Buschur, and that is a FACT. I will post pics of a BUSCHUR ported manifold tomorrow so you can all compare.

By the way, its 260 shipped WITHOUT core, so no core needed.
Old Oct 8, 2009, 06:38 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Celica2EVO
Yea, if you dont know flow dynamics and how they work, you can destroy something by porting it too much. I had fuels class at school last session where we ported and flowed heads. If you dont port them in the right area and the right amount, will destroy it. There are actually some areas where you are better to add material rather than take it away.

So you should post flow and dyno numbers to back up your claim.
My 15 years in the automotive game trumps your little "schooling". Anyhow, if you DO know flow dynamics and take a look at the rough casting on the inside of a stock intake manifold, you would know that this causes turbulence of the air. Smoothing out the casting through the runners etc. reduces turbulence. SDK smooths the runners all the way through with his porting process.
Old Oct 8, 2009, 06:46 PM
Evolved Member

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
They will always continue to demand "flow charts" and dyno graphs for products.

I hate to break it to anyone who assumes that Buschur/ams/map port work is dyno/flow tested... but...

Sure that ONE manifold was tested/dyno'd. Unless you CNC port things like foxlake does or you test EVERYSINGLE head/intake manifold...

you will have variance and your dyno/flow charts go right out the window.
Old Oct 8, 2009, 06:46 PM
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by I4UnderPressure
There was only one post above me so what are you talking about??? Are you guys that ignorant??? Notice in my original post, that I never claimed any power increases which some of you seem to think I did. I never said this would make more power than Buschur so I am not obligated to provide dyno results. What information I did provide is that this is ported MORE than the Buschur, and that is a FACT. I will post pics of a BUSCHUR ported manifold tomorrow so you can all compare.

By the way, its 260 shipped WITHOUT core, so no core needed.
Ok, you know who I was referring to when I said above your post, obviously not mr "x2" ...

You seem a little on edge ...good luck with your Sale
Old Oct 8, 2009, 06:55 PM

why is everyone busting your ball about saying its ported more than bushurs. its cause alot of people on this site dont know S*** so when one person makes an assumtion they all jump in to "look" intelligant. but GLWS i buy it if i wasnt looking for a magnus. they did a nice job getting into the plenum.
Old Oct 8, 2009, 06:56 PM
Evolving Member

Heres the Buschur manifold for comparison. I DO NOT HAVE DYNO SHEETS NOR DID I EVER ONCE SAY IN MY ORIGINAL POST THAT THIS MAKES MORE POWER, THE SDK IS PORTED MORE, PERIOD.

Old Oct 8, 2009, 06:59 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Evoryder
Ok, you know who I was referring to when I said above your post, obviously not mr "x2" ...

You seem a little on edge ...good luck with your Sale
When you have about 8 worthless replies in your for sale ad requesting proof of something you never promised, you too would be on edge. Comes with the territory. There's a mix of all ages in the import world. Damn Fast and Furious ruined our hobby.

Last edited by I4UnderPressure; Oct 8, 2009 at 07:02 PM.
Old Oct 8, 2009, 07:01 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by impavidoevo5
its cause alot of people on this site dont know S*** so when one person makes an assumtion they all jump in to "look" intelligant.
Couldn't have said it better my man. Thanks for the support.