Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS/FT: PeakBoost GT35R Complete Kit with Full Size PWR Radiator with & Samco Hoses

Search this Thread

Old Dec 25, 2009, 11:18 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: PeakBoost GT35R Complete Kit with Full Size PWR Rad&Samco Hoses $2200 Shipped

PeakBoost GT35R Turbo Kit with Full Size PWR Radiator/Samco Hoses/Intercooler Piping/Mini Battery Kit

Price-$2200 Shipped OBO/Partial Trade
Contact-PM or Email jerry@tripscustoms.com

I am thinking about going with a 40/42R setup for 09 and am forced to sell or trade my PeakBoost Kit. The only possible trades I would look at would be for a larger turbo setup plus $ on my part if needed. The kit is in perfect condition with no issues. My car made 542 at 29psi, which is a stock head with built bottom end(2.0L). I have only driven the car 8-10 times in the last 12months, and maybe 20 times in 08'. With that being said, the setup has very low miles. I have never taken the car to the drag strip, and have only enjoyed a few 2nd-4th gear pulls while joy riding. I was impressed with the spool up on this turbo, as it hit full boost before 4700 in 3rd gear. Never had any issues with anything. Comes with a newly installed Tial 44 wastegate with 19psi springs installed and also 14psi spring. I will even include all my intercooler piping and HKS BOV. Its setup for a mini battery, for those wondering. Also included is my full size PWR Radiator that has new Blue Samco hoses attached. It gets even better, I will even include my Nesi mini battery kit. From the looks of the battery(its swollen) I would say that I my trickle charger some how over charged it. It still works fine, but I personally would replace it. I went to the smallest CF braile so I no longer need it. I am including all oil lines/water lines as well. Comes with the complete downpipe(has 1 EGT bung) which consists of two pieces. The DP and WG are both V band setups. I will double check next week on the AR but from what I remembered it was a .82 housing. I will also put more pics up then. Here are a few that I have from a few weeks back while taking some snaps of my engine bay. I also forgot to mention, the turbo is 100% AC and PS friendly. Pics will be up in a few minutes.

Last edited by datrip; Jan 23, 2010 at 05:57 PM.
Old Dec 25, 2009, 06:22 PM
Evolving Member

I will post new pics tomorrow when I have some day light sorry about the ghetto zip tie on the valve cover bolt. It had a slight crack there and I put a small piece of sea sponge with a zip tie to absorb the oil for a temp fix. Needless to say, I took it off and fixed the crack from the inside as well as had it re powder coated.
Old Dec 26, 2009, 08:28 PM
Evolving Member

Purchased my new turbo setup this evening. Parts will be off in the next week or two. Someone needs a nice 35R setup
Old Dec 27, 2009, 07:37 AM
Evolving Member

The only reason I will part anything is if I have buyers for everything.
Old Jan 21, 2010, 06:35 PM
Evolving Member

Bump, everything is now off the car.
Old Jan 23, 2010, 01:38 PM
Evolving Member

Bump for price dropped $400. Keep in my mind the price includes the $80-100 in S&H that I will be paying to any US address as well as the $50-60 in PayPal fee's that I will also be eating.
Old Feb 18, 2010, 07:25 AM
Evolving Member

Bump it up for a nice kit....