Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Bare Block Pa

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2010, 02:28 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sold^^^^
Old Mar 22, 2010, 02:07 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
So this means that you received my payment, right? Great!
Old Mar 27, 2010, 06:03 PM
Evolved Member

PM sent with update!
Old Apr 2, 2010, 10:13 AM
Evolved Member

How is the crate coming along? I haven't heard back from you in a while and I'm just following up. Thanks.
Old May 2, 2010, 05:17 PM
Evolving Member

sale fell through block still for sale
Old May 2, 2010, 05:32 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by holiday63
bs dude pure_evo paid you and you did not deliever on your end. YOU owe him money or a block in fact im calling him now so he can get on and comment. NOBODY NEEDS TO BE BUYING ANYTHING FROM YOU!!!!!!

Last edited by RockmanX; May 2, 2010 at 05:38 PM.
Old May 2, 2010, 05:59 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by RockmanX
bs dude pure_evo paid you and you did not deliever on your end. YOU owe him money or a block in fact im calling him now so he can get on and comment. NOBODY NEEDS TO BE BUYING ANYTHING FROM YOU!!!!!!
wow, good looking out
Old May 3, 2010, 05:54 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by RockmanX

ok first off FU second and i quote

Originally Posted by holiday63 you still want this thing?
pure evo respond No longer needed, my friend. My EVO was vandalized beyond repair at the shop it was presently being stored and I have to get rid of it. Sorry...

and this is from last monday

so again FU dude so yes it is still for sale

and if he want the 100 deposit back that he gave me to hold the block that is between him and i

Last edited by holiday63; May 3, 2010 at 06:00 PM.
Old May 3, 2010, 06:09 PM
Evolved Member

he stated he paid you and you disappeared thats between you and him and your the one ripping people off so dont get mad at me when somebody calls you out on it. If people ask im tell them what went down. the evo was taken apart after the fact he still waiting on the block or his money if you have a issue take it up with him to clear your name until then your just another scammer.
Old May 3, 2010, 06:25 PM
Evolving Member

pure Evo sent me 100 to HOLD the block. He DID NOT purchase it. When I pm'ed him whether he still wanted it, and wanted to complete payment, his reply from Monday is posted above.

if he did have a problem with the 100$ he could always file a dispute with paypal. Or simply ask me for the money back (which he did not). I'll return the 100 if he wants it, however I haven't heard anything from him. The only thing I am seeing are your hostile and fraudulant accusations and I have no idea who you even are.

and if im such a "scammer" just look at my sale rating. Never scammed anyone and never will. Especially not for a measley $100.

Last edited by holiday63; May 3, 2010 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Furious
Old May 3, 2010, 07:40 PM
Evolved Member

pure Evo sent me 100 to HOLD the block. He DID NOT purchase it. When I pm'ed him whether he still wanted it, and wanted to complete payment, his reply from Monday is posted above.

if he did have a problem with the 100$ he could always file a dispute with paypal. Or simply ask me for the money back (which he did not). I'll return the 100 if he wants it, however I haven't heard anything from him. The only thing I am seeing are your hostile and fraudulant accusations and I have no idea who you even are.

and if im such a "scammer" just look at my sale rating. Never scammed anyone and never will. Especially not for a measley $100.
if you say so
Old May 4, 2010, 08:49 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by pure_evo
Sale pending to me.
Check PM!
sold^^^^
So this means that you received my payment, right? Great!
PM sent with update!
How is the crate coming along? I haven't heard back from you in a while and I'm just following up. Thanks.
I'm not too sure how this sort of thing happened but there was a good month between my PMs and posts inquiring about the block. I did in fact send money and checked my PayPal confirming the code transaction(s). Maybe it/they were caught up in the mix of other transactions. When I sent you the deposit, shortly after that you told me that you didn't know how to ship a block and that you would "try" to make some sort of crate. And from that point, you did in fact fall off the face of the earth. Yes, I did in fact mention that I no longer needed the block since my EVO did get vandalized and I've since moved on to the DSM world. I never inquired about the refund as I never saw you online and when I did see you online I immediately sent you PMs that were never answered. I tried to maintain contact with you as much as possible but those efforts weren't acknowledged.
Old May 4, 2010, 09:34 AM
Evolved Member

I'm not too sure how this sort of thing happened but there was a good month between my PMs and posts inquiring about the block. I did in fact send money and checked my PayPal confirming the code transaction(s). Maybe it/they were caught up in the mix of other transactions. When I sent you the deposit, shortly after that you told me that you didn't know how to ship a block and that you would "try" to make some sort of crate. And from that point, you did in fact fall off the face of the earth. Yes, I did in fact mention that I no longer needed the block since my EVO did get vandalized and I've since moved on to the DSM world. I never inquired about the refund as I never saw you online and when I did see you online I immediately sent you PMs that were never answered. I tried to maintain contact with you as much as possible but those efforts weren't acknowledged.
Bingo Thank you. SO looks like you owe some money or a block as i stated pming me about your issue is not my issue im just calling you out on it i cant stand scammers on the boards its not good for the community as a whole. people work hard for there money to buy parts.
Old May 4, 2010, 10:31 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by rockmanx
bingo thank you. So looks like you owe some money or a block as i stated pming me about your issue is not my issue im just calling you out on it i cant stand scammers on the boards its not good for the community as a whole. People work hard for there money to buy parts.
+1
Old May 4, 2010, 01:02 PM
Evolving Member

the only paypal transaction from you is the one for the deposit of 100 (code#70586229HM436434M)

as you can see i never received the rest of the money.

Last edited by holiday63; May 4, 2010 at 01:13 PM.