Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Bare Block Pa

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2010, 01:15 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by pure_evo
I'm not too sure how this sort of thing happened but there was a good month between my PMs and posts inquiring about the block. I did in fact send money and checked my PayPal confirming the code transaction(s). Maybe it/they were caught up in the mix of other transactions. When I sent you the deposit, shortly after that you told me that you didn't know how to ship a block and that you would "try" to make some sort of crate. And from that point, you did in fact fall off the face of the earth. Yes, I did in fact mention that I no longer needed the block since my EVO did get vandalized and I've since moved on to the DSM world. I never inquired about the refund as I never saw you online and when I did see you online I immediately sent you PMs that were never answered. I tried to maintain contact with you as much as possible but those efforts weren't acknowledged.
Originally Posted by holiday63
the only paypal transaction from you is the one for the deposit of 100 (code#70586229HM436434M)

as you can see i never got the rest of the money.
[IMG][url=http://img30.imageshack.us/i/paypalox.jpg/][IMG=http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/6931/paypalox.jpg][/IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[IMG][IMG=http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/6931/paypalox.jpg][/IMG]
Again, please read what I said in detail. If there is no problem with the (as you state) $100, then refund it and since you've figured out how to make a crate after nearly a month of not being on your own "For Sale" thread, then so be it. What is even more discrediting is the fact that you try to post a transaction code that is NOT the correct one. This is the correct one. Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #7HR867445M7933919).
Old May 4, 2010, 01:25 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[IMG][URL=http://img580.imageshack.us/i/paypal2h.jpg/]

it is the right one. You have sent the money to some other person.

"What is even more discrediting" is you have a code that matches nothing i have. So if i where you i would file a despite with paypal and get the rest of your money back.

Last edited by holiday63; May 4, 2010 at 01:31 PM.
Old May 4, 2010, 01:54 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That is pretty hard evidence to dispute. I wonder why other members get into disputes which do not involve them whatsoever.
Old May 4, 2010, 02:39 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
awhile ago there was a member that was scamming people named less10 he showed doctored paypal screens to try to prove his points that money was sent back or not recieved blah blah blah blah but was all proven to be false. The man has NO evo now no reason to lie about anything. in fact if he gets the block you owe him it will be sold as it for same cost. Why should he have to file a dispute send him back his money unless you were planning on keeping everything as you orginally planned to from jump street.
Old May 4, 2010, 03:06 PM
Evolving Member

Are u serious???

Last edited by holiday63; May 4, 2010 at 03:21 PM.
Old May 4, 2010, 03:10 PM
Evolving Member

Are you mildly retarded? What makes more logical sense here? That I've concocted some elaborate scam to take your boyfriend's $100 deposit, or that he messed up (or is fabricating stories) payment.

All I ever recieved was a $100 deposit. I've provided you with pm's sent to me, images of my paypal history, and a valid id number collaborating my story.

I refunded pure evo's $100 deposit today even though he backed out on the purchase we agreed on. I want nothing to do with either of you so go troll somewhere else.

Ive got beat for $1500 before on these forums for a tcase that never existed, so I know how it feels to get scammed. I HOWEVER AM NOT A SCAMMER so kindly **** off and gtfo my thread
Old May 5, 2010, 05:18 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
The money has been refunded and that is all that matters (regardless of the amount). It's more about the principle behind it all. I'm unsubscribing from this thread after this post.
Old May 5, 2010, 10:41 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
The money has been refunded and that is all that matters (regardless of the amount). It's more about the principle behind it all. I'm unsubscribing from this thread after this post.
good deal took long enough
Old May 5, 2010, 02:12 PM
Evolving Member

I see a lot of contradiction with you two clowns. So this WAS all over a $100 deposit.

You simply could have pm'd me and asked for your deposit back because your car got wrecked, and I wouldn't have had a problem. but instead you come on a public forum and Slander me telling ppl I scammed you out of a block? You are like the equivalent of the girl who drank too many beers and cries rape.

Good riddance
Old May 5, 2010, 04:17 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I thought the amount was the whole argument.
Old May 14, 2010, 01:09 PM
Evolving Member

bump