Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Peakboost gt35r .82 turbo kit

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2010, 03:53 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by bigric09
why trade if you are getting rid of your car ?

Lets be honest... you bought the kit from me for a very low price using the I dont have any money and cant afford much scenario, just to resell for a profit so you can buy something else.
Hey *****, maybe he changed his mind. O and maybe the parts he wants to trade for are for his other Evo. Perhaps that's a possibility??? And as for how much you sold it
to him for, that's your own problem. I'm sure he didn't have a gun to your head. So the only person you burnt was yourself. Congrats!
Old Mar 30, 2010, 03:56 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
you must be his boyfriend or best friend.

Last edited by bigric09; Apr 9, 2010 at 06:26 AM.
Old Mar 30, 2010, 04:13 PM
Evolving Member

why trade if you are getting rid of your car ?

Lets be honest... you bought the kit from me for a very low price using the I dont have any money and cant afford much scenario, just to resell for a profit so you can buy something else.
haha wow coming from someone that takes 2 months to send the kit out and i wait paciently after being told numerous times the kit is coming off the kit is coming off and did i burn you with giving you a horrible feedback nope i waited paciently and was very forgiving giving you possitive feedback and then you come into my thread b*thching and moaning wow.

I am also including a like new downpipe with the kit and have to fix broken parts with my own time and labor that should not have happened after 2 months of delay, but yeah lets put it all out on the table man tells them what actually happened instead of coming into my thread and trying to bash me, I feel that i have all rights to put this up at this price as a starting price, everyone knows that the prices are very negotiable in the used parts forum of Evom and I have been very gracious with all the deals I have been giving people lately pretty much giving parts away and have lost a lot of money.

I feel if someone wants to buy it and put it up for more money thats their decision they obviouslt know the product is worth more then the deal i gave it to them for and i would have no right to go into their for sale thread and start hounding them about who bought what for what and blah blah blah

You made me wait 2 months for the kit not getting answers or updates weeks at a time and i didnt once bash you for anything and then you feel you have the right to come in here and try to steal money away from me, your a slimeball if I have ever seen one in my life.

I feel this is a reasonable price to start with for all the waiting i had to do to get the kit in the first place it was a pain in my a$$ and no one should have to wait 2 months to recieve any parts. Now I'm selling my car and have to sell the kit, how is that any of your business to come in here and post pointless posts when you know your the one at fault telling me that the kit is going to be off right when i pay for it and then keep making me wait and wait and wait. The moral of the story dont put stuff up for sale when your not going to pull it off the car immediately after someone pays for it, he was driving around with the turbo kit i purchased still on his car for 2 months then decides his turbo kit is going to take longer then expected to be made or whatever bs he was giving me so decides to pull it off. How is this right in anyway, if your selling something you dont go and use it when someone else has paid for it.

I have two evo's thats why i am taking trades, so it will be easier for people to buy, I know its tough right now money wise and I was in the middle of moving into a house with my gf and was pretty much helping the guy out by buying his kit because it had been up for so long and was tired of seeing it up there so decided to throw it in my other evo with barely enough money to spare and didnt even have enough money to buy any supporting mods because my girlfriend was in debt because she had to get rid of her car and sell it for less then she owed on the car and had to help her out too, but felt that i should buy it off this guy because it seemed like he needed the money and i have barely enough to buy the kit off of him at the time. I would have saved up for a different kit and buy the supporting mods as i got the money. I have never tried intensionally to ever screw anybody over in my life i have sooo many friends to attest to that, I always help people out whether it's their car or their motorcycle, I have probably put in over $7,000 in labor alone into all my friends cars and did it for free, so i think its time that I get something in return for doing all this and having to wait 2 months for the kit to come in and having to complete the kit and fix parts that are broken and I'm the one being so unfair are you nutsss!!!
Old Mar 30, 2010, 04:19 PM
Evolving Member

what is your deal dude no one wanted your kit it at the time, it was up for forever and i was the idiot that got stuck having to wait 2 months to recieve it are you out of your f**cking mind man and $500 less then what you were asking you must be high , bigric09 is the biggest lier i have ever seen in my life, I hope someone else buys from you and feels the same way i do, so they will b on the same boat as me to see how much of and D-bag you are, trying to make me look bad WOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!
Old Mar 30, 2010, 04:24 PM
Evolving Member

i was informed about the kit being still on the car after i purchased "correction" and that i would have to replace the seals on the injectors and that the kit might not come with some parts but he felt bad about taking to long so he added them, how rediculous is that!!!
Old Mar 30, 2010, 04:41 PM
Evolving Member

cosworth m2 cams for $450 is crazy with 20+k miles on them, there is someone selling them right now for $300 shipped who in their right mind would pay $450 when you can buy them new from Awdmotorsports GSC S2s or Kelford 272s for $485, I think its you who is the shady one are you kidding me, the packaging you put the turbo kit in was a joke of course stuff would break there was no popcorn or anything to keep anything safe, im surprised the whole turbo kit isnt destroyed!!!
Old Mar 30, 2010, 05:10 PM
Evolved Member

super

Last edited by bigric09; Apr 9, 2010 at 06:26 AM.
Old Mar 30, 2010, 05:41 PM
Evolving Member

Ric, as I read your posts, its just showing me how unintelligent you really are. He is asking for $2500, and from what I gather your kit did not come with a downpipe in which he is including. Regardless of how much this kit was purchased for (from you), there is no need for you to jump in here like you just received a healthy 10" up your a$$. You are selling used parts on a forum...of course people are going to try and get the best deal possible. Little do you know, this kid has enough money to purchase your house with you still living in it (but thats besides the point). The fact of the matter is YOU AGREED to sell it for $2100. You then tell us all how you got ripped off (weird how that works). If you were soo lowballed on this kit, then why is asking $2500 so unfair? Ric you have f'ed this thread enough. It would probably be in your best interest to take your autism elsewhere
Old Mar 30, 2010, 05:44 PM
Evolved Member

yay

Last edited by bigric09; Apr 9, 2010 at 06:27 AM.
Old Mar 30, 2010, 05:52 PM
Evolving Member

You know your so right dude im trying to shaft everyone on evom price drop to $1000 shipped you f**king happy now you little b*tch
Old Mar 30, 2010, 05:59 PM
Evolving Member

i could care less how much i sold it for, or if i thought the price was fair, nor am i asking for more money....

what i do care about is people getting shafted on this site or in this community. people who do what your boy just did are pretty shady in my book, and since im apart of the initial transaction, i see it in my place to let everyone know exactly what he paid for this kit.

The fact that you say he is well off just proves he is a liar on top of everything else... he definitely said on many occasions... man i have no money, i have to borrow money from my parents or girlfriend whatever it was in order to afford the paypal fees unless we drop the price.... with that...

EvoM, buy with confidence

Rainman signing out hahaha <--- these darn autistic military folks, we need to be shot i swear
Yes Dic, those statements are correct. It is his parents that have the money, which is why money would have been borrowed from them. But again, if someone was to buy this kit at an agreed price, then everyone is happy. Except yourself
Old Mar 30, 2010, 06:36 PM
Evolving Member

You bought a kit you could not afford because you were tired of seeing it here and felt bad for the original seller ?? lol
Old Mar 30, 2010, 06:49 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evoforlife
You know your so right dude im trying to shaft everyone on evom price drop to $1000 shipped you f**king happy now you little b*tch
Making comment like these will really help sell something quick.

Either way if he told you it was on the car and you knew it why complain it took so long to get. you are the second owner and therefore there should be a price drop regardless. Getting defensive only shows more of your shadiness on this sale. Please feel free to comment back on my post. You are no different from a scammer or lowballer.
Old Mar 30, 2010, 07:23 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by monkey_187
Making comment like these will really help sell something quick.

Either way if he told you it was on the car and you knew it why complain it took so long to get. you are the second owner and therefore there should be a price drop regardless. Getting defensive only shows more of your shadiness on this sale. Please feel free to comment back on my post. You are no different from a scammer or lowballer.
where the hell did this gay monkey guy come from get the hell outa here omg your so annoying id rather listen to ric b*tch then even see you posted something, no point in even reading what you said but ill read it anyway. You dont even know what even happend dumba$$ get outa here you have no life!!!

I'm so shady man I'll tell you everyone of my feedbacks in negative and i shipped everything out late and everything was broken i sold people and gave them really bad deals on parts, you got me man wow you got me good dang

Last edited by evoforlife; Mar 30, 2010 at 07:33 PM.
Old Mar 30, 2010, 07:35 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by k20turbo
You bought a kit you could not afford because you were tired of seeing it here and felt bad for the original seller ?? lol
Yeah i was trying to help him out, i mean is that so bad that he has to hijack my thread?