Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Peakboost gt35r .82 turbo kit

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2010, 08:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bigric09, it's coming off as if you sold your turbo kit to someone on evom, and now your mad because they have decided to sell the turbo kit that they purchased at a price of their choosing. Regardless of all the bartering that may have occurred to obtain the kit, you sold it to him...now its his and he can do what he wants with it. If people purchased things on this forum and never resold them, then there would barley even be a "for sale" section on this forum. It seems his circumstances changed since the time he purchased the kit and now he is going to sell one of his evos and the parts for it, it seems to me that you're indeed in the wrong on this one. Let him do what he may with his property.
-Tim
Old Mar 30, 2010, 10:01 PM
Evolving Member

Well... Im fairly interested. Will the SELLER please PM a fair price shipped to 73118. Thank you!
Old Mar 31, 2010, 02:35 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
awesome

Last edited by bigric09; Apr 9, 2010 at 06:27 AM.
Old Mar 31, 2010, 05:22 AM
Evolving Member

Ric what do you know i had all intensions of throwing this kit on my car i had a fmic ready to go arp headstuds, a downpipe i kept because i was going to put it on this kit as well, dont you think i wouldnt have bought all that stuff or kept it for this long if i was going to turn around and srll your kit, i sold the fmic and the injectors way lower then i paid for them and finally gor your kit in and why would i keep it if im selling my car if your deal is to make me not sell the damb kit i wont ill sell my full-race kit out of my other car and put this one in my car if that makes you happy my god if i was going to keep this i would throw a pt6765 on the kit and swap them then sell the full-race kit for a lot more then this one if i really wanted to make a buck but i dont $2500 is a starting point with the downpipe i added and everyone know how much a downpipe costs to ship because its so long, i feel $2500 is a fair starting price thats why it says obo.

omg thank god you unsubscribed just tired of having to read your bs all day then having to right stories. About how your wrong.
Old Mar 31, 2010, 05:29 AM
Evolving Member

Again, your expressing your stupidity. Your assumptions have lead you to look like an absolute moron. I guess Tim dumbified it down for you to understand. Bottom line, you sold this kit and now it's his to do what he pleases with it.
The kid goes through cars like you go through tampons. So please, wave your rainbow flag in another thread.
Old Mar 31, 2010, 05:49 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
wonderful

Last edited by bigric09; Apr 9, 2010 at 06:27 AM.
Old Mar 31, 2010, 07:51 AM
Evolving Member

[quote=bigric09;8151102]The proper way to post this thread is... i recently purchased this kit on evoM for $x, I no longer need this kit so i want to resell it and get back the money i spent. Layout the exact details of the kit and bam, it sells. Its an amazing process, but works. I understand you dont need it anymore, and i truthfully dont care a whole lot what you do with the kit... I just hate seeing people do what you end up doing on these boards. It really takes an oppurtunity from everyone else who is truly not as well off as you may be.

I apologize for hijacking your thread with this ongoing conversation, I chaulk that up to a high moral standard and i cant stand transactions that fall on the shady side....which explains why my feedback is so high. I do my best to be upfront and honest about everything in the beginning and try to give back to the community as much as possible.

As i said before I'm adding a downpipe to the whole kit and is expensive as you should know best because it looks like your an expert on shipping things in the smallest boxes, which makes it a lot cheaper im not about making the packaging cheap. Everyone that i have sent items to has been professionally packaged with everything taped up and so the popcorn does not get into any parts that it should no be, so nothing gets damaged so it costs me a lot to ship just so i have the mind frame that the buyer will get everything in tact and perfect. So most likely it will cost me twice as much to ship because i need to put everything in a new bigger box so its not all wedge together so it rubs on each part, but thanks for your input again because its not needed because im offering a kit that is complete with DOWNPIPE and everything to bolt up perfectly on an Evo 9 so no one has to buy a downpipe to complete the kit that is why its more money if it wasnt on there it will be a different story, thats why im offering it with or without the downpipe because without the downpipe the shipping will be a lotttt cheaper and will sell it for much less!!!
Old Apr 1, 2010, 04:24 PM
Evolving Member

bump
Old Apr 2, 2010, 10:08 AM
Evolving Member

Bump
Old Apr 3, 2010, 12:23 PM
Evolving Member

Ttt
Old Apr 4, 2010, 06:24 AM
Evolving Member

throw me some offers
Old Apr 4, 2010, 07:58 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EvoTamer
bigric09, it's coming off as if you sold your turbo kit to someone on evom, and now your mad because they have decided to sell the turbo kit that they purchased at a price of their choosing. Regardless of all the bartering that may have occurred to obtain the kit, you sold it to him...now its his and he can do what he wants with it. If people purchased things on this forum and never resold them, then there would barley even be a "for sale" section on this forum. It seems his circumstances changed since the time he purchased the kit and now he is going to sell one of his evos and the parts for it, it seems to me that you're indeed in the wrong on this one. Let him do what he may with his property.
-Tim
my thoughts... so is there still room for some negotiation on this turbo kit?
Old Apr 5, 2010, 05:04 AM
Evolving Member

All pm's replied
Old Apr 6, 2010, 05:08 AM
Evolving Member

All pm's answered
Old Apr 6, 2010, 11:25 AM
Evolving Member

bump