Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Timing belt and valve spring total install tool rental!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2010, 06:17 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Timing belt and valve spring total install tool rental!!!

I am offering this kit for rental, to purchase it would be around $200 and you would only use it once. Heres how it works, you pay me via paypal $200, I ship the tools to you, when your done you ship them back and i refund your paypal $150. So thats $50 you get charged to rent al the tools. THis kit makes doing a timing belt, water pump, valve spring and cam swap cake. I did it in a night with ease. This kit includes

1x magnetic screw driver (not pictured) to remove keeps
1x camshaft locking tool, makes aligning the cams a one person simple job
1x tweezers for replacing the keeps, works amazing
1x Auto tensioner pull pin
1x Euroexport valve spring tool (put piston at top dead center, uses tool remove spring) no air or rope needed in the cylinder, will work on all 4g63's
1x timing belt adjuster pully tool (allows you to get correct tension on the pully)
1x 3/8 drill to socket adapter (used for very fast removal of bolts, makes job very quick)
1x Auto tensioner compression tool (used to compress the tensioner while in the car.
All these tools I just used and it made the job so easy. Save your self some cash and do the job yourself. Any questions, just ask

Tools are shipped same day as payment