Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Exedy Twin Disc HD

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2010, 05:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exedy Twin Disc HD

I am selling an Exedy Twin Disc HD Clutch with approx. 30K miles on it. It needs a rebuild, but other than that is in great shape. It is just starting to slip and I am selling the car and putting back to stock so I'm putting the OEM clutch back in. I have never launched or dragged the car. The 400whp started to wearing the clutch down after 30K miles. Still very drivable, but is slipping. Looking for 900 OBO

Let me know with any questions. Pics should be ready by next week it is still installed. Have Exedy packaging as well.

I don't check my threads so PM's only

PM ME PM ME PM ME PM ME PM ME PM ME PM ME PM ME PM ME PM ME PM ME PM ME
Old Jul 15, 2010, 09:05 AM
Evolving Member

The rebuild kit is for 500 therefore 900+500= almost the cost of a brand new kit
Old Jul 15, 2010, 10:11 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by JDM_MR
The rebuild kit is for 500 therefore 900+500= almost the cost of a brand new kit
Only the rebuild discs are $500.

You will need to add either machining costs for 4 surfaces or replacement costs for the pressure plate disc and the intermediate disc, to fully rebuild.

Full replacement plates should be about 400,+500 for discs,+ resurface flywheel = about 950-1000 max for rebuild of your 1700 dollar clutch. not bad.

However not optimal when having to add the cost of buying used and having to rebuild.