Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Built 2.4, Rs transfer case, 5 spd transmission etc

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2010, 08:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bump

Last edited by JDM-Evo9MR; Aug 5, 2010 at 09:12 PM.
Old Aug 5, 2010, 08:41 AM
Evolved Member

Hate seeing threads like this....
Old Aug 5, 2010, 10:04 AM
Account Disabled

Thanks for the free bump!

Last edited by Sick2.3Evo; Aug 6, 2010 at 05:05 AM.
Old Aug 11, 2010, 06:50 AM
Evolved Member

Can you please check the tracking number for my trans. The shootout is 2 days away, and I am getting worried that I won't be able to make it
Old Aug 21, 2010, 05:47 AM

called

Last edited by JDM-Evo9MR; Aug 21, 2010 at 07:18 AM.
Old Aug 24, 2010, 07:14 AM
Evolved Member

I hate to do this, but I am now engaged in 2 different paypal disputed with this seller. Has anyone else had any issues with Karlos?

He seemed like a really nice guy, and had great feedback, but the "perfect transfercase with no whine" that I purchased ended up being cracked on the outside and broken on the inside, and the transmission I purchased never came I am hoping that this can somehow be resolved, I have never had a problem with any EvolutionM member in the past!

--mark

Last edited by neonglh; Aug 24, 2010 at 07:16 AM.
Old Aug 24, 2010, 10:32 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
wow and i was looking at his 2.4 for other people so bad
Old Aug 24, 2010, 11:15 AM
Evolved Member

I am hoping it's a big misunderstanding, but I can only be so blind, ya know.
Old Sep 10, 2010, 09:20 AM

Parts not Received From Clarke Speed LLC

Well it's been another agonizing two weeks of stories from Clarke Speed LLC / Jam West Motorsports LLC,regarding the shipping or refunding of my parts. I was told on Tuesday 31st of August, that the parts have been picked up by UPS and they would be delivered on Friday of that week. To date I have not received a tracking number or Bill of Lading From Clarke Speed LLC. On Wednesday 1st September, Michael (aka Mike), told me that his wife, went to go get his laptop at his office, which he claimed was forgotten there, to get the tracking number. I spoke to her on Thursday morning and she has not confirmed that the parts have been shipped or that she actually went to get the so-called laptop or tracking number, she kept insisting that I speak to her husband Mike. They did not answer anymore of my calls on that day. The majority of these parts were paid for in full on June 4th which includes: Used Set of Apexi Suspension , 1 set of Nexon Tires and a 4G69 Shortblock, and I have not yet received them. They have given me several UPS stories, fake tracking numbers and no parts. Feel free to check via UPS, they are as follows:
715290273 (08/10/2010 - Nexon Tires),
301-851-151-8(08/09/2010- Same Nexon Tires coincidentally exactly one month after), 0099691970 (4G69 - Shortblock).
734690040 (6 SPD Transmission)
I have also paid them for an exedy twin disc rebuild kit and 2 4G69 shortblocks via Credit Card.
I have been compiling quite a bit of information including false Bill OF Lading and the company acknowledging that the parts have not been shipped and payment has been received. I am however surprised that they have started using a new business name: Jam West Motorsports LLC to conduct there business. I would love to get a copy of the info pertaining to this business name to complete all my info so I can proceed with legal actions. I would appreciate the help from anyone who has been ripped off by these guys. So far they have the following parts for me:
6 spd Gearbox
(3) 4g69 shortblocks
1 set of Nexon tires
Exedy Twin Disc Rebuild Kit
I have purchased many parts from evoM members and they can all give account of my transparency and honesty in all my transaction and prompt payment. These guys are the only person I have had issues with. To Clarke Speed LLC / Jam West Motorsports LLC and its associates, I need my parts or my money back. My patience has expired.

Please also note that i have on several occasion offered to have my shipper pickup these parts at my expense. This offer has consistently been flatly refused.

Last edited by JDM-Evo9MR; Sep 21, 2010 at 06:40 PM.
Old Sep 20, 2010, 01:55 PM

CLarke Speed LLC / JAMWEST SPEEDWAY LLC

CLarke Speed LLC / Jam West Motorsports LLC
just found this bit of info and will share, as you notice, it's less than a month:
SCAMMERS- no haga negocios con este citio‎
By Prisca - Sep 1, 2010
Called to place an order and was given a great price, cheaper than any other place i can find by some guy named Carlos. Agreed I'd call back with a credit card to pay. When i did call back less than an hour later to make a payment, the person who answered said that there was no such order written down or prepared. No problem, so I asked to resubmit and get pricing. The person was rude with me and then gave me a price $200 more than the original. I told them that's not the price i was given, and refused to comply. FYI - don't lie to your customers, not good for business. Good luck with your business.‎
maps.google.com
span.zzNumUsersFoundThisHelpful{display:none};span .zzNumUsersFoundThisHelpfulActive{display:inline}0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful? Yes - No - Flag as inappropriate

Comment before is true!!!...‎
By TorrJ206 - Aug 27, 2010
Dishonest owner and terrible customer service. They disrespect there customers and lie about the status of pending orders. They refuse to answer calls or return voice mails in a timely manner. When the owner or co-owner does happends to answers they make excuses about your order for example ( I was on vacation, somethings came up, "oh, but i called you back" ) ALL LIE's! When told that a call history report would be pulled to prove no return call was made. They quickly will say , "oh, then maybe i called the wrong number". They get caught in there lies and will hang up. When u return the call they place someone not associated with the history of your order to make further excuses and disrespect you as a customer. Any one who makes a purchase has the right to know where the item they purchases is at or when it will be delivered. Especially if its been almost 2 MONTHS since you've ordered. EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!! If your reading this ....Take your ...More »
Dishonest owner and terrible customer service. They disrespect there customers and lie about the status of pending orders. They refuse to answer calls or return voice mails in a timely manner. When the owner or co-owner does happends to answers they make excuses about your order for example ( I was on vacation, somethings came up, "oh, but i called you back" ) ALL LIE's! When told that a call history report would be pulled to prove no return call was made. They quickly will say , "oh, then maybe i called the wrong number". They get caught in there lies and will hang up. When u return the call they place someone not associated with the history of your order to make further excuses and disrespect you as a customer. Any one who makes a purchase has the right to know where the item they purchases is at or when it will be delivered. Especially if its been almost 2 MONTHS since you've ordered. EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!! If your reading this ....Take your business elsewhere. « Hide
maps.google.com
span.zzNumUsersFoundThisHelpful{display:none};span .zzNumUsersFoundThisHelpfulActive{display:inline}0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful? Yes - No - Flag as inappropriate

Bunch of thieves!‎
By Jeremiah - Aug 21, 2010
Gave them money to order me a motor. I didn't want to at first but they said they needed to be able to pay for it and such. So I fell for their lie. Months passed by and no response from them whatsoever. Finally get in contact after a month through email saying he was out town and no one wasn't running away with the money. He then gives us the number to give him a call and what happen? No answer! How am I suppose to call and you don't want to pick up and ignore us? Beware!‎
maps.google.com

Last edited by JDM-Evo9MR; Sep 21, 2010 at 06:32 PM.