Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTS:IX Turbo, HKS Cams and exhaust, O2 Dump, DNP SS Manifold, Front Motor mount

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2010, 01:08 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WTS:IX Turbo, HKS Cams and exhaust, O2 Dump, DNP SS Manifold, Front Motor mount

Up for sale,

All I have left is the the O2 Dump which the new pictures are below.

Evo IX Turbo - SOLD

External Stock Flange O2 dump. 200.00 shipped.

This was a custom part I had made at BIC. We took the famous Ebay SS recirc'd O2, and modified it to be an external dump. Fits perfectly.

Update. Here it is with the coating.

Before it was coated, it had a small crack which we TIG welded up. The crack was on the original large pipe, not the pipe I added. I then coated it after I had the welds done.

DNP SS Stock Flange Manifold - SOLD

Blox Poly/Aluminum Front engine mount - SOLD

HKS 264/272 Cams - SOLD

HKS Carbon SS exhaust. - SOLD

PM with any questions.

/brox

Last edited by Broxma; Nov 13, 2010 at 11:06 AM.
Old Aug 23, 2010, 03:17 PM
Evolving Member

Thus we must have a negative to make a comparison to. If every woman was suddenly at least as attractive as Gweneth Paltrow for example, we would simply move our set of idealistic standards to a higher curve. We would scrutinize the physical aspects more finely but the scale would still remain. The most obscene thing is that a sudden dramatic increase in the overall appearance of all women universally would most likely not prompt men to actually begin to consider personality as a factor in their scale. We would continue to rack and stack women according to an even more tight standard and continue to ignore their most useful attribute. The allure of this hypothetical would wear off after a short while, and we would be back to exactly where we started, focusing on appearance, ignoring substance. There must always be a "1" in the scale. The one is not real. it is an negative ideal. There must also always be a "10". The 10 is not real either. It is imaginary. It is the perfect chair. There is only 1 and it exists in the mind.

Bump this up.

/brox
Old Aug 24, 2010, 03:53 PM
Evolving Member

Pain is the teacher. We live in a world surrounded by things which make the pain go away. The overweight are not lazy or unable to put the fork down. They are pain averse. Losing weight is painful. Pain is fat leaving the body. We use pain as a lesson. When we snowboard for the first time, we learn from the pain of failure. When people die, we hope they do not die in pain. We are a society and culture which thrives on the elimination of pain. But at what point is pain a tool? The loss of a loved one? The pain associated with guilt? These are all as valuable as the bruise from a snowboarding mishap yet we differentiate between them as though one is righteous or good, a true lesson, and the other is just to be avoided. This duality doesn't make sense for a person who actually wants to experience life in its fullest. We must fail, and have the scars to show it. The pain is the teacher.

/brox
Old Aug 26, 2010, 12:18 AM
Evolved Member

Will you do a package deal on the BLOX and manifold? Can you send me a dew more pics of the manifold please?
Old Aug 26, 2010, 10:09 AM
Evolving Member

I can but it's at a shop being coated at the moment. I have been stuck in a hospital the last 48 hours and just returned. As soon as I get this hospital garbage wrapped up I'll be happy to get the new pictures of the Dump and the manifold up.

/brox
Old Aug 26, 2010, 07:52 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You ok man?

Well send me your best price shipped for that manifold too. Is it for stock turbos ?
Old Aug 28, 2010, 11:23 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Broxma
I can but it's at a shop being coated at the moment. I have been stuck in a hospital the last 48 hours and just returned. As soon as I get this hospital garbage wrapped up I'll be happy to get the new pictures of the Dump and the manifold up.

/brox
Hope your okay brotha, Lmk price on both shipped to 87144 and pics after coating, thanks.
Old Sep 9, 2010, 06:33 AM
Evolving Member

The hospital issue wasn't with me actually. It was with the wife. Effectively 2 solid weeks of hospital visits without much concern for cars or school or people. Let it be known that a loved one in the hospital for a broken leg or some physical ailment is much easier to deal with that when a loved one suffers an ailment of the mind. We have only just now returned to a relative normalcy.

Everything has essentially been delayed 2-3 weeks due to this issue. I am yet to even pick up items from the coating shop. I will update with new pictures within the next few days for those interested in the manifold and the dump. I will be getting back to people in the order they have posted as to be fair.

Yes the manifold is stock flange. The cams/exhaust/turbo/mount are still available.

Send me an offer on things as my ability to remain strict in my convictions has been overwhelmed by a new realization as to what is important in life, and it isn't any of this stuff.

/brox
Old Sep 10, 2010, 11:11 PM
Evolving Member

Finally got word on the Manifold and O2 dump. I will have them back next Wed./Thurs. Will update pictures at that time.

/brox
Old Sep 15, 2010, 10:08 PM
Evolving Member

Motor mount is gone.

Everything else, still here. Manifold and Dump not finished as of today(Wed). Apparently, the only person at the shop who has the technical skills to sand blast and coat parts "Hurt his back". He is "Coming Back tomorrow" and "Should be done in a day or two". I love the shop but I hate stuff on the back burner.

/brox
Old Sep 16, 2010, 05:49 AM
Evolved Member

hey how much you looking to get for the 02 dump?
Old Sep 16, 2010, 11:22 AM
Evolving Member

Pretty much what I have there. I am requesting only that people let me post the pictures of the coated parts before deciding. I think it's only fair. Both parts are worth my asking price un-coated in reality so the coating is a freebie.

Again, provided no other physical ailments unexpectedly pop up with the labor force at the coating shop, should be any day.

/brox
Old Sep 22, 2010, 11:44 PM
Evolving Member

Picking up the Dump today and will post pictures in the afternoon. It is black, not dark gray as expected. Sand blasted, two part coating process with a oven baked final layer.

/brox
Old Sep 24, 2010, 03:28 PM
Evolving Member

Moving this up so folks can see the finished O2 dump.

/brox
Old Sep 30, 2010, 11:32 PM
Evolving Member

The exhaust is pretty much sold as of tomorrow so all that is left is the coated O2 dump.

/brox