Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTT: Tial 50mm for another...Come Look!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2010, 08:42 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
WTT: Tial 50mm for another...Come Look!

Okay what I have here is a Shiny silver Tial 50mm BOV. It is in perfect condition, no scratches or anything. It is mounted on the STOCK UICP. I am not wanting to sell, only wanting to do a trade. I am looking for an HKS SSQV Version 3 with the recirc kit. I have zero issues with the Tial, and it sounds awesome as well as holds any amount of boost you throw at it. No leaks! It has the 11lb spring. This BOV has under 6k miles on it.
I would like to trade BOV's along with the stock UICP. To much hastle to buy new flanges, and weld it on. Okay evom member, what yall got?

Looking for HKS SSQV V3 with stock UICP and recirc kit, for this Mint condition Tial BOV with stock UICP.

I can only ship once I have recieved another UICP with BOV as this is my daily driver and need it for work and such.

Last edited by ssg_petty_210; Sep 26, 2010 at 12:21 PM.
Old Sep 26, 2010, 09:11 AM
Evolved Member

I am willing to trade for another BOV that can hold alot of boost. No Turbo XS stuff please. If I cant get an HKS, I will settle for a reputable twin vent. My Tial looks and performs like it is brand new.
Old Sep 26, 2010, 09:32 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Got an hks type II that was fory 2jzgte swapped sc300 got it off the supra forums its discontinued and one of the best bov ever made and recirculating, i have pics on my thread if your interested
Old Sep 26, 2010, 09:45 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evoforlife
Got an hks type II that was fory 2jzgte swapped sc300 got it off the supra forums its discontinued and one of the best bov ever made and recirculating, i have pics on my thread if your interested
I actually just seen your thread. I would be all about it, but I would need it already mounted on a stock UICP. My car is my daily driver, so I would like to recieve, bolt up, then ship this one off. I am looking for a trade that both me and the other person can recieve the stuff, bolt it up and go.
Old Sep 26, 2010, 10:00 AM
Evolved Member

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
I can sell you an upper IC pipe, an HKS type 2 bov with recirc kit shipped for $125. All you need is the flange.
Old Sep 26, 2010, 10:11 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by xRoguex
I can sell you an upper IC pipe, an HKS type 2 bov with recirc kit shipped for $125. All you need is the flange.
No thanks man. Im not looking to spend any money except what it costs to ship this out to someone. My daughter turns two and this is my first bday I get to spend with her since her first bday I was in Iraq. I am throwing her a pretty big bash cause I will miss her third bday. Thank you though brother.
Old Sep 26, 2010, 10:17 AM
Evolved Member

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Sounds good - let me know if anything changes -- might work on price some if need be.
Old Sep 26, 2010, 10:19 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by xRoguex
Sounds good - let me know if anything changes -- might work on price some if need be.
Okay cool. Thanks man. If anything changes, I'll let you know.
Old Sep 26, 2010, 11:08 AM
Evolved Member

Will also trade for an aftermarket UICP with stock IX DV. Price of Tial should make up for at least a used one. Must fit the ETS front mount.
Old Sep 26, 2010, 12:18 PM
Evolved Member

Is nobody wanting a Tial BOV? This thing is in brand new condition and will hold w/e boost you throw at it. Cmon fellas, taking offers....
Old Sep 26, 2010, 12:51 PM
Evolved Member

Make me offers guys. I am looking to recirc. Who wants this Tial
Old Sep 26, 2010, 01:28 PM
Evolved Member

Ttt
Old Sep 26, 2010, 01:34 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
If your disliking the Tial because you are venting it to the atmosphere and running the MAF, a quick fix is to switch over to Speed Density (which is cheap). Just a thought to consider because it is gonna be hard to find anyone with a stock UICP with an HKS or similar bov...

Good Luck though!!
Old Sep 26, 2010, 02:37 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by LI Pinky
If your disliking the Tial because you are venting it to the atmosphere and running the MAF, a quick fix is to switch over to Speed Density (which is cheap). Just a thought to consider because it is gonna be hard to find anyone with a stock UICP with an HKS or similar bov...

Good Luck though!!
Yeah I thought about that. But I am sure there is someone out there who wants to run a Tial. I love the Tial, but I just want to recirc. If nobody jumps on it, I might just by the Tial recirc bov and end up selling this one for a great price. Everyone knows how good the Tial is, so I am surprised nobody has an offer yet. I am patient and can wait though. This BOV is causing me no bad issues what so ever, so I'll survive with it lol.
Old Oct 6, 2010, 09:38 PM
Evolved Member

Hey bud I got a synapse I can sell you for cheap. It's got a Tial flange so if you would want this you just have to sell the Tial and keep your stock uicp. Prolly be easier to sell that way. Im in Texas also so the day your Tial sells we can meet up and do the swap and just pay me what you get for the Tial. Let me know if your interested. The synapse is just sitting in my garage rotting away.

Oh I'm in Plano so if you could come out here we could work this out quick...let me know if you want pics

Edit: forgot to mention I also have the weld on flange in aluminum you could send out with the Tial for whoever buys it..just don't have the clamp or o-ring.

Last edited by 05VIII; Oct 6, 2010 at 09:41 PM.