Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Feeler: BlaqOps double pumper

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2010, 09:04 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Feeler: BlaqOps double pumper

I have the first BlaqOps kit ever built. I tested this kit for them to make sure everything was on par before they ever released these to the public. Let me say, they work amazing. This setup has the boost reference controller for the 2nd pump. This was put together to fit my upgraded fuel lines. If you want to stay with stock fuel lines, all you need is a couple of fittings and a Y adapter to merge into your stock line. That's it. I would need a stock fuel pump hanger with sending unit in return as mine will come with the fuel level sending unit attached unless otherwise discussed. This setup has just as many miles as my built motor, which is right around 1400-1500 miles. If you have a stock hanger with a stock pump, I would want $340 on top of the trade. If you have a stock hanger with a low mileage walbro 255, I would want $275 on top of the trade. If you have the hanger with no pump, I would want $375 on top.

This is a feeler as I need to get my car up and running in the next two weeks, therefore I would need to make a deal rather quickly so I could get the stock hanger back to me and get a pump on order if I need to. Please PM or post up. My setup is still in the car, but I am off the next week. This can be removed and ship either the same day or the following business day with no problem.

SOLD

Last edited by BGevoIX; Oct 6, 2010 at 05:19 AM.
Old Oct 5, 2010, 04:28 AM

Any pics? i know its in the car. And what line setup would be needed to get away from stock?
Old Oct 5, 2010, 05:31 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey I've been looking for a BlaqOps. I'm PM'ing you now.
Old Oct 5, 2010, 05:46 AM
Evolved Member

I can try to get pics. The setup it's running is a dual -6 outlet to a -8 feed with a Y block adapter from Jegs. You could get the parts to keep the -6 outlet and then feed into the stock fuel line depending on your setup and what your needs are for the car. The -8 hose and fittings is somewhat expensive, but not in the scheme of things compared to a built motor and a one off turbo kit!
Old Oct 5, 2010, 07:31 AM
Evolved Member

You got PM.....I got money. Lets do this. This came up right on time. BlaqOps isn't available until Novemeber and there is no where to get this setup anywhere. I'd rather not get re-tuned if at all possible.
Old Oct 5, 2010, 09:22 PM
Evolved Member

Free bump to the OP for the best double pumper kit around.
Old Oct 6, 2010, 05:19 AM
Evolved Member

Thanks!

Kit is sold!