Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

BRAND NEW STM t3 tubular manifold

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2011, 07:52 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BRAND NEW STM t3 tubular manifold

Hey guys. Up for sale is my BRAND NEW stm tubular manifold. I literally have had this in my possesion for 4 days. I put it on my car, and all, and decided i want my buschur kit back. The ONLY reason im selling it, is because it wont work with my buschur DP and such. Id rather not have to shell out more cash to have that made to work, instead ill just buy a buschur manifold. With that being said, these manifolds are 900 brand new. Paid that 2 weeks ago. Im gonna post this at a steal of a deal just to get it moved.

$800 shipped to your door!! Thats 100 bucks off, and no wait time for building it.

Pics:

Like i said, brand new!! I will have many more pics tommorow. PM me if interested.

MODS: I will post a picture of my name on a peice of paper in the morning. Im not near my car to take the picture now, and id like to get this up so i can sell it to buy my new manifold. Please dont delete.
Old Apr 2, 2011, 06:10 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
want to sell this!!