Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS MD: Evo 8 block and Head

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2011, 09:34 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS MD: Evo 8 block and Head

Selling some parts that are laying around to get some extra money for some new projects coming up. first i have an evo 8 head in good condition..will come with valve train and rocker arms. i was gonna ask for extra for cams but i noticed one of them has a nick in one of the lobes so not sure if it can still be used so i will just throw them in the deal. i was told they were hks 272's when i first bought my car but i dont see the hks stamp in them so your guess is as good as mine. basically the only thing this head will be missing is the oil restrictor plate that bolts up under the valve cover on the turbo feed side. i will also include a valve cover although the paint is shotty. asking for 600 plus shipping. I also have an evo 8 block in good condition. i spun a rod bearing so i junked the crank. block will include maincap, oil squirters, and some standard arp head bolts not l19's. there is no scoring in the cylander walls. also asking for 600 plus shipping. slightly negotiable but dont lowball me. willing to work out a package deal if someone buys both.

If you are near by we can meet up somewhere or you can come pick it up around Odenton Maryland area.

Old May 5, 2011, 07:31 PM
Evolving Member

Head is sold
Old May 5, 2011, 07:43 PM
Evolved Member

Good seller.....

bump
Old May 5, 2011, 07:49 PM
Evolving Member

Free bump. Would def scoop up that block if I had the cash. Work right down the street! Glws
Old May 10, 2011, 06:33 PM
Evolving Member

so whats up with the block?