Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Evo 9 (ix) turbo for sale

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2011, 10:49 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Evo 9 (ix) turbo for sale

turbo sold.. please delete
Attached Thumbnails Evo 9 (ix) turbo for sale-imag0082.jpg   Evo 9 (ix) turbo for sale-imag0085.jpg   Evo 9 (ix) turbo for sale-imag0084.jpg  

Last edited by jmcmill3; Jul 6, 2011 at 10:03 AM.
Old Jul 2, 2011, 12:47 PM

Crap man I was just down in Hodgenville KY for my cousins wedding on Friday had I known this I would have picked this up from you...... GLWS man
Old Jul 2, 2011, 06:46 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Chadwick4477
Crap man I was just down in Hodgenville KY for my cousins wedding on Friday had I known this I would have picked this up from you...... GLWS man
its not too late...im not that far away
i didnt want to post it for sale before it was actually off the car.. ive been waiting for misc nuts and bolts to upgrade to an fp black w/ maps compgate ewg setup
Old Jul 3, 2011, 04:19 AM
CMB
Evolving Member

I wonder if the 2 bent fins throw it out of balance? So there is no crack in the hot side twin scroll area?
Old Jul 3, 2011, 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by jmcmill3
its not too late...im not that far away
i didnt want to post it for sale before it was actually off the car.. ive been waiting for misc nuts and bolts to upgrade to an fp black w/ maps compgate ewg setup

Well if I didnt have a 9 to 10 hour drive to get to you it wouldnt be a problem LOL my cousin lives in Hodgenville not me I live in the great sh!thole known as Pittsburgh PA. I cannot wait to move any ideas of where to move to? lol. But none the less GLWS my man
Old Jul 3, 2011, 09:37 AM
Evolved Member

Well if I didnt have a 9 to 10 hour drive to get to you it wouldnt be a problem LOL my cousin lives in Hodgenville not me I live in the great sh!thole known as Pittsburgh PA. I cannot wait to move any ideas of where to move to? lol. But none the less GLWS my man
lol well the price is negotiable, thats how much i paid for the one i bought on the forums just to use as a core at forced performance so my car was never "down".

hmm, well im moving to san antonio i went to school there for the army and it was really nice, so first chance i got, im going back!

and no there are no cracks, this car hasnt been run that hard, i bought it brand new and most of the time my wife drives it.. aka granny shifting etc....
couldnt even get it tuned recently because she was too afraid to go above 5k in 3rd gear.

balance wise, i dont think so, other than that, there is almost no shaft play at all and the butt dyno never noticed.. i think part of my first intake(filter) came apart and did the lil bit of damage.
Old Jul 3, 2011, 12:08 PM

San Antonio hmmm thats where my insurance company is its actually USAA im pretty sure with you being military you have them as well. But as far as the turbo this doesnt come with any of the lines or j-pipe right? Considering I have an 8 i would have to get the install kit. Im considering if your willing to ship. I wouldnt be able to send money till after the 4th tho my friend
Old Jul 3, 2011, 01:08 PM

When are you planning to move to san antonio? If soon i live in houston wouldnt mind driving over there and taking it off your hands
Old Jul 3, 2011, 02:31 PM
Evolved Member

San Antonio hmmm thats where my insurance company is its actually USAA im pretty sure with you being military you have them as well. But as far as the turbo this doesnt come with any of the lines or j-pipe right? Considering I have an 8 i would have to get the install kit. Im considering if your willing to ship. I wouldnt be able to send money till after the 4th tho my friend
lol, actually i dont have usaa, they are more expensive than some "OTHER" insurance companies in this area.. although i should be able to save some money in texas.

well the turbo only has the stock upper oil line attached, not sure where the bottom one is... but yeah im def willing to ship.

i havnt had any concrete offers so first come first serve.. and as i said before the price is negotiable.

i wont be moving to san antonio until about august 27th, so still got a lil while.
Old Jul 3, 2011, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by jmcmill3
lol, actually i dont have usaa, they are more expensive than some "OTHER" insurance companies in this area.. although i should be able to save some money in texas.

well the turbo only has the stock upper oil line attached, not sure where the bottom one is... but yeah im def willing to ship.

i havnt had any concrete offers so first come first serve.. and as i said before the price is negotiable.

i wont be moving to san antonio until about august 27th, so still got a lil while.

Word up man I just might grab this off you next week. And the only reason I have USAA is because im a third generation hand down on the policy and surprising enough I only pay about 122.50 a month for full coverage with a 100 dollar deductable for Collision and Comprehensive. Maybe its just a little more expensive for new policy holders and depending on driving record as well plus PA has little to no requirements for state minimums so could be another reason for a such a cheap rate
Old Jul 3, 2011, 05:54 PM
Evolved Member

Word up man I just might grab this off you next week. And the only reason I have USAA is because im a third generation hand down on the policy and surprising enough I only pay about 122.50 a month for full coverage with a 100 dollar deductable for Collision and Comprehensive. Maybe its just a little more expensive for new policy holders and depending on driving record as well plus PA has little to no requirements for state minimums so could be another reason for a such a cheap rate

lol yeah, i def think the state has something to due w/ it. even my insurance company that i had from california was more expensive if i changed my residence to kentucky.. talk about ironic

but coo let me kno, right now ur the most promising prospect.. so holla at ur boy