Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Sold

FS: (NY) HKS intake filter

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2012, 05:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool FS: (NY) HKS intake filter

I have here for sale an HKS mushroom intake filter. Selling since i decided to stick with a stock air box setup. It will include everything that you in the pictures, nothing more and nothing less. The yellow filter currently in use is only a little dirty, and will net the user >5K miles more. The MAF adapter plate pictured (and coupler) is included, though unfortunately I cannot find any of the screws I had for it.

Anyways, I'm looking for $50 OBO picked up...I will ship to any of the fifty states if the buyer if willing to cover the shipping cost + the paypal fees.

Thanks for looking!
Attached Thumbnails FS: (NY) HKS intake filter-img_4823.jpg   FS: (NY) HKS intake filter-img_4824.jpg   FS: (NY) HKS intake filter-img_4825.jpg   FS: (NY) HKS intake filter-img_4826.jpg   FS: (NY) HKS intake filter-img_4827.jpg  

Old Jan 18, 2012, 08:39 AM

Call me 9176035370 il come get that off you if my boy hasn't pmed you yet, I'm here in queens
Old Jan 28, 2012, 12:29 PM

Red face

No longer for sale...decided to keep