Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS/FT FP Black turbo charger

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2012 | 09:30 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Evo8Emperor
Does anybody know this kid or what ?

I have sent him my ported evo 9 turbo and hks intake and buschur o2 housing in trade for his jb black and fp intake and his o2 housing. I have sent him 1600 dollars also along with all that.

He wasn't happy with the condition of my turbo which came of my running car and was fine. there was play in it but nothing i thought was that bad. But with him sending me a good turbo i wanted to make sure i left him with a good turbo like wise.

I have paid him in full and its been a week now with no response from him. I have sent him pm's and email's to every email i could find on here and paypal. I have been polite and still am trying to be seeing im not sure if he has a busy job or had a bad week or what but now its time that i file with paypal and evom.

Considering the money and parts i have out with him it would be worth it for me to pay him a visit if need be. I live in new england but i have his address and my aunt is a flight attendant so i get tickets very cheap. cheap enough to make it justified to go there. pitbull or no pitbull i dont care i will be walking up to that door doing what i have to.

if anyone knows him please have him get back to me asap. ill be filing with paypal at the end of the day today along with evom.

Thanks
Just for the record he is an american bandogee mastiff. Much more bad *** then a pitbull. The bandogs are the ones that get killed just for breathing in other countries. He just watches over my land and protects us as we sleep. I do not recall that I was trading my 02 dump for your buschur ported o2 housing. If you can find that info feel free to refreshen my memory but otherwise that item will not get sent. Yes I am very busy. I'm a Landlord and actively searching for other work since I'm laid off from Kenosha chrysler engine plant. I've been going to interviews and getting one of my rental units prepared and ready for new tenants.
Old Aug 19, 2012 | 11:11 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Evo8Emperor
edited and deleted because issue was resolved.
Old Aug 20, 2012 | 06:32 AM
Evolving Member

Package insured and sent as promised.