Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS:AMS intercooler and other stuff

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2012, 02:00 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS:AMS intercooler and other stuff

for sale AMS intercooler.made 708whp at 30psi and dropped off less than 1psi,just a month ago.

the 2 side brackets broke and i jbwelded them and ziptied while it was on the car and i never had any trouble with it.the bracket up top(the important one)is perfect.

all the fins are perfect and the cooler only has 7-8,000 miles on it.comes with couplers and can some with UICP with Tial flange if you want.

intercooler is sold

also Exedy Twin HD in need of rebuild,includes flywheel(may or may not be re-usable)has quite a few hot spots but it looks straight.

$350 shipped/paypaled

OEM radiator with 65,000 miles,comes with upper hose and fan,excellent condition.make an offer as i have no idea what they are worth.

also have a complete set of 4 motor/trans mounts all in good condition,the front motor mount actually has the AMS red poly center.again make me some offers.

i have tons of other stuff too in OEM and non OEM.ask me and i probably have it.

Last edited by masonh; Aug 3, 2012 at 09:26 PM.
Old Aug 3, 2012, 07:54 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
clutch price drop bump

intercooler and pipes sold